• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Al-Qaeda Jihadists are more coordinated than the Iraqi Troops :)

Sig

Experienced Member
Context: This is intended as humorous thread!

Well folks, it looks like no matter who becomes president in the fall election... a pullout from Iraq will prove diifficult and will be a gift to the Al-Qaeda folks who have taken root there. We've seen Al-Qaeda's prowess on the monkey bars in Afghanistan... and now we get a glimpse of what the JV team looks like that is tasked with defending Iraq against the monkey bar all-stars. I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry when watching :)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HbK76okexVk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HbK76okexVk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Are they going to arm those people?:eek:

ROFL Thats gotta be faked, because if its not...:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think the guy in the middle is trying to breast stroke...problem is he's not in a pool. The guy on the right has the same coordination of my 6 year old nephew when hes trying to dance...:biggrin:

Knowing this, I don't think it should have taken 150,000 troops to take over Iraq. Maybe 1 Chuck Norris (unlimited ammo in the Mac10s), 1 Rambo (unlimited ammo in the M60), and a couple of Transformers. Toss in a couple of GoBots and its a massacre.

Last edited:
Guy second from left is the only one keeping it together, fourth from left gets honorable mention... but that's only because of weak competition.

The others are pure comedy. Reminds me of some sort of CIA LSD experiment video. Mr. Leary would be proud.

So how has this collection of goof balls manage to kill almost 4000 American troops?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

A bullet is a bullet. Doesn't matter who shoots it.
A bomb is a bomb. Doesn't matter who detonates it.

So how has this collection of goof balls manage to kill almost 4000 American troops?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Probably because it is not the Iraqi's that we are really fighting. Most insurgants are Iranian, Syrian, etc...

Had Bush shown this video to the american public in conjunction with this Iraqi surge plan, demonstraing what he has to work with, Americans would've cut him a lot more slack...:biggrin:

Back