• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

All bets are off...

The NSX 2.0 can not be compared to a car that will cost 3 times as much. I think the P1 will should bring the Aventador a good fight.

The NSX 2.0 can not be compared to a car that will cost 3 times as much. I think the P1 will should bring the Aventador a good fight.

according to estimated prices, try 9ish times more...

I think we should look for the newer 'baby mclaren' aka porsche 911 fighter to compare to the NSX 2.0.

It looks like its come back from the future. It's crazy modern in a weird way.

I believe one of the articles said this vehicle is in the 7 figure dollar range and only 500 will be produced.

Yes the next NSX can't compete with this, but I don't think they're in the same league. The Honda has to worry about the MP4-12C and 458 Italia and even the GT-R (a budget super car).

perspectives...

Peoples! The "P12 Project" namely the forthcoming McLaren P1 (as-in Pole Position) will be ~$2million (USD) and in a niche of its own. It'll easily be a cut above the Porsche 918, Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera, Ferrari F70, etc. And it's a different monster than the Bugatti Veyron (which itself is in a niche of its own). Each P1 will be bespoke w/ MSO (McLaren Special Operations) involvement. There. Will. Be. No. Equal.

The purported NSX-2.0 will presumably be ~$130k+ & offer comparable (not better) performance/handling & experience/feel as others in the realm of ~$250k+. The electric-motor assisted SH-AWD (w/ KERS-like delivery?) will likely make the NSX-2.0 the de'facto handler in various metrics relative to what's out there currently in the marketplace in terms of its contemporaries.

Point-being, you're getting million-dollar tech on your sub <$150k exotic sportscar! :D

Last edited:
Back