• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ALMS - Lime Rock Photos

Great weather for the ALMS yesterday. It's a shame that Acura no longer runs in it but spending a summer day at Lime Rock is still a great place to experience a race.

David and Susan came up from Florida to join Pete, Sylvia and me. Also ran into Clem in the men's room. Told him we have to stop meeting like that.....

i-bN3QWwZ-XL.jpg

i-Ljw3JRn-XL.jpg

i-R3WLNFF-XL.jpg

i-76jT5KR-XL.jpg

i-kBBxCtR-XL.jpg

i-7Qrj76Q-XL.jpg

i-xqq5FS2-XL.jpg

i-KCKkrnx-XL.jpg

i-sPxd4Lb-XL.jpg

i-SLttv2p-XL.jpg

i-mmpCW8P-XL.jpg

i-xLQfxmg-XL.jpg

i-r4Mtgj4-XL.jpg

i-4cTW6QP-XL.jpg

i-vfQJnMh-XL.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bv4C38BoP3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ndFGYluBKrA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Awesome photos, Bob! Looks like the Corvette boys had a rough-n-tumble day. #40 Robertson Racing Ford GT photo is my favorite (they're from Michigan) and we are looking forward to seeing the ALMS (and Indy Cars) at Mid-Ohio the weekend of August 5-7.

Also ran into Clem in the men's room. Told him we have to stop meeting like that.....

Yeah I was wondering what you meant by "ran into"...

Nice photos. I should have gone. Post more pics please.

Race is on ESPN2 now east coast time.

I know that you took the picture of the Robertson car for me, big thanks, great photo!!!!

Is the yellow film on the headlights rugulation? anyone know?

It's to differentiate between the GT and Prototype classes so when they run at night they can tell whether it is a much faster car closing on them or someone within the same class.

Hey Bob now that you have finally decided to give up that Legal Beagle stuff and get a real job as a photographer and car detailer I can truly say that these photos are quite impressive. If you had a worthwhile camera they would be better but then again you can't have everything :cool:
Great work and you obviously were positioned in the right place at the right time to catch the mishaps Was this the weekend where your Polished Track Rat NSX was featured in the souvenier program?
Congrats on that too :biggrin:

Great photos as always Bob. Thanks for all the P-car shots...:biggrin:
Tytus

Back