• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alpine head unit IVA-D300

Alpine IVA-D300
Mobile Multimedia Station

iva-d300.gif

Your price $1,000.00 inc shipping
This is for a refurbished unit with a 1 year warranty, there is nothing wrong with these units as they have been gone through top to bottom by Alpine.
I have 3 of these units, please pm me if you have any question's.
Thanks Brian.

Specs
• PulseTouch™ Display
• 7" Fully Motorized Monitor
• 50W MAX x 4/18W RMS x 4 High Power Amplifier
• Dolby Digital/DTS Decoder Ready (Processor Required)
• DVD-R/RW Compatible
• MP3 and WMA Playback
• MP3 ID3 Tag Information
• SAT Radio Ready
• DVD Menu Direct Touch Control
• iPersonalize™: Data Download, Amplifier Link, Bass Engine Plus™ (Subwoofer Level Control, Subwoofer Phase Selector, Bass Center Frequency Control, Treble Control , Treble Center Frequency Control, Bass Width Control, 2-Way Selectable Crossover, 3-Position HP/LP Crossover Control (12dB/oct.) 4 Ch, Adjustable Digital Time Correction, 4 Band Parametric EQ, Factory Preset EQ, Bass Focus, Bass Type Selection)
• Visual EQ
• MaxTune SQ Tuner
• 3 PreOuts
• iPod™ Interface Ready (KCA-420i)
• Rear Camera Input
• Navigation Input
• 1 A/V Input
• 1 Independant A/V Output
• Navi Mix
• MediaXpander
• PXA-H701/MRA-D550 Touch Control Ready
• Audio Signal Loop Ready

It is the lower model in respect to the pixel count on the screen, the D900 has over 1 million pixels and is NOT a touch screen.
It came out after the d900 did, and has better menus and processor.
The D901 has taken the D900's place, the only difference is the color of the buttons. It now has blue buttons instead of green.
I have the D900 in my NSX and the D300 in my Yukon. The D300 is a better piece, the menu's are way faster and its touch screen, the only down side is it doesn't have as many inputs and the pixel count is not as high as the D900.

Thanks for the info. I have the D900 sitting in my room and I'm still debating if I should use it or buy a monitor for my pod. Damn this stereo! Good luck with the sale.

Back