• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Am I the only one that thinks this is SICK?! JH4NA1182TT000029

Re: Am I the only one that thinks this is SICK?!

he probably purchased the model car and just copied it.

that is pretty cool though

Not sure about the price but looks pretty cool.

would not catch be dead driving that

Its polarizing.. but really, you'd have to have a strong appreciation and admiration for the retired JGTC turned Super GT then eventually retired NSXs. As a former scale model collector, and the first cars I would try to unlock on all the racing games, a lifelike version is awesome to me.

That being said, it has a car show trailer queen appearance. Be tough to justify having out in the absence of a car show or other event.

its definitely overpriced, despite having a "fresh" motor

Oh man, while it is overpriced, I have a thing for it as well.

One of my favorite things to do in Gran Turismo 2 was get the "racing modification" that turned almost any car into that... but then in GT3/4 and 5 they got rid of it for just about every car...

Oh man, while it is overpriced, I have a thing for it as well.

One of my favorite things to do in Gran Turismo 2 was get the "racing modification" that turned almost any car into that... but then in GT3/4 and 5 they got rid of it for just about every car...

0.jpg

I have seen this car on like Cardomain or something. That was yrs ago. Always wondered what happened to it. I think if he/she were going to do this should have gone farther with a wide body, remove the OEM spoiler, get the wheels and lower it more. Might as well go all out if your being a replica.

Tangoman the car is still in GT5 just have to buy it from the used car garage, it pops up like every hundred days, so have the credits ready or it will be awhile before you see it.

The Castrol Mugen NSX and the LeMans NSX were always my first race cars in the game.

I wouldn't do it to my car either, nor would I drive it. I was just saying...

if it were a track only car, i like it too. nice paint and body.

but i'd never drive it on the street like that. just my opinion. a stock NSX draws enough attention as it is. i had a guy and girl in an old Corolla video taping me for several miles today like i was a rock star (which i certainly am not, i can't even play an instrument!)...

I have seen this car on like Cardomain or something. That was yrs ago. Always wondered what happened to it. I think if he/she were going to do this should have gone farther with a wide body, remove the OEM spoiler, get the wheels and lower it more. Might as well go all out if your being a replica.

Tangoman the car is still in GT5 just have to buy it from the used car garage, it pops up like every hundred days, so have the credits ready or it will be awhile before you see it.

The Castrol Mugen NSX and the LeMans NSX were always my first race cars in the game.

Oh no I own it in GT5, no bigge. Just saying in GT2 they used to let you take any NSX and do that to it. Anyway, pretty cool that someone tried to replicate it.

Back