• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Amazon tools

Amazon has some neat NSX tools that are quite inexpensive

Alltrade 648827 Valve Adjuster tool $12.99
Crank holding tool 45mm for $28.55 and 50mm for as little as $10.99. There are different price grades of the 50mm unit, from $10 to $110...you decide what suits you. Honda ran both sizes in the NSX, at least the early ones, so you need to measure your damper.

And a high mass socket Lisle 770080 at $27.18 for the stubborn crank pulley bolt. Might save you a lot of money and time.

Also, I recommend you run "PR7" or "SL0" (ess ell zero) through the search bar once and while. I recently picked up an OEM overflow tank for $37 (Amazon fixed the price as soon as they shipped it)!

You should run other vehicle factory part numbers through Amazon too. Enterprising folks and others will buy up new old stock (NOS) and list it on Amazon, they have no idea what it is or the application, but they can put whatever is on the box in the computer. I picked up a set of OEM Kelsey Hayes calipers and Bendix master for my 1965 Mustang GT for less than $150 total.

Happy Hunting

Drew

BTW: I really miss Amazon. I moved to New Zealand and people ask me what I miss the most in America. The answer is: Amazon, Cost Co, Trader Joe's and Ikea. I have to load any visitors up with 'contraband' before they are allowed in my guest quarters :)

Last edited:
I managed to get a front spoiler from Amazon for 89 bucks shipped. Brand new factory Honda part. Like your's they fixed the price right after I bought it.

Now $351.97 plus tax and shipping. Score!!!!

Last edited:
How do you find something like this on Amazon for $89.

Once in a while I just type "NSX" in the search on Amazon. The front spoiler just happened to pop up.

Back