• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AMP this Saturday 6/23

Hey peeps,

Shawn Hayes from AMP texted me and said he is going driving at AMP this Saturday if anyone is interested in going to check out the finished track.

He also is really looking forward to a mountain run with the NSX group. Although, I told him it's been sort of quiet lately.

I won't be coming up this weekend (at least not with the NSX), but I wanted to pass the information on.

Hey peeps,

Shawn Hayes from AMP texted me and said he is going driving at AMP this Saturday if anyone is interested in going to check out the finished track.

He also is really looking forward to a mountain run with the NSX group. Although, I told him it's been sort of quiet lately.

I won't be coming up this weekend (at least not with the NSX), but I wanted to pass the information on.
Indeed has been quiet....lol i might be in, i will check with Alex also and see if he has time, thanks for the heads up

I just ordered new rear tires for the NSX so I can't take that one. I just bought an M3 but I am working on that to get it up to par for the track.

Back