• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Angeles Crest Canyon Drive - Sunday 8am, Feb 20

Les,

Where are you guys meeting up at? I wont be able to join you, but I may be able to meet you guys at the meeting location to say hello.

Les,

Where are you guys meeting up at? I wont be able to join you, but I may be able to meet you guys at the meeting location to say hello.
Hi Mario - not sure on the meetup location. Normally we meet @ the La Canada HWY2 ACH exit off 210 but if that entrance is closed we will be meeting up in Sunland. Let me just say though, we normally don't hang out for more than 15-20mins. We'll do a lot of catching up with each other at Newcombs for brunch. Hopefully you can make it up the drive with us.

1. RYU
2. Kuni
3. suntaelee?
4. HGL1668 (Hugo)
5. LMR
6. Striker525 (Too lazy to take it out cause I might get down and dirty, lol)
7. DASHNBY
8. MarineNSX93
Nice to have you join Michael! I just passed thru Pendleton yesterday with the X :biggrin:

Not to band wagon with Hugo, but I too have to back out cause of family stuff and moving. Over the weekend I'll be moving some stuff to a new place for a few months. I'll definitely be out for C&C though.

Gents, the weather does not look favorable for this weekend. Although, Sunday looks to be sunny there is rain forecasted for Fri-Sat not to mention tomorrow as well. Conditions won't be very good as i'm sure there will be water run-off and fallen rocks on road.

Will postpone for a later time!

Gents, the weather does not look favorable for this weekend. Although, Sunday looks to be sunny there is rain forecasted for Fri-Sat not to mention tomorrow as well. Conditions won't be very good as i'm sure there will be water run-off and fallen rocks on road.

Will postpone for a later time!

OH COME ON!! WEAK!

NSX + Rain + Canyon Roads = FUN FUN FUN! :biggrin:

ok ok j/k. I hope this isn't a result of me wishing my lovely NW rain on you guys out of jealousy :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

OH COME ON!! WEAK!

NSX + Rain + Canyon Roads = FUN FUN FUN! :biggrin:

ok ok j/k. I hope this isn't a result of me wishing my lovely NW rain on you guys out of jealousy :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us:mad:.........................:tongue:

Unfortunately, grandma passed away few days ago and I am not able to make it to the drive. Have a great one.

Hugo buddy! Do you have skype??!! And while we're on topic...anyone of you guys have skype as well?

mario and to everyone else...

PM me your skype email :biggrin:

Back