• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Angus AP-X NA Exhaust - FREE Shipping

Hi Guys,

Returned my car to stock in preparation for sale so my AP-X exhaust is now for sale. It has less than 2,500 miles on it and it is in really good shape.

It was fitted onto my 2003 so it has the SOS adapter kit ($229.00 plus shipping new) already on it for easy bolt on fitment to any NA2. I can also remove adapters and it then bolts up to any NA1.

Price with adapters is $1,175 (https://www.scienceofspeed.com/index.php/nsx/eap/exhausts/scienceofspeed-exhaust-adaptor-kit.html)

Price without adapters is $1,050

The above prices include shipping to lower 48 states. Local pick up is welcomed.

Thanks for viewing. PM me with any questions.

Back