• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Another 02+ conversion for sale!

It's 330 am where I live right now... And I am seriously contemplating it.

I'm 2 months Away from ideal timing however since I won't even be back on the continent to make yet another flight (and drive it back home) until the 3rd week of August. During which I have a 2 week window only before I fly out for work again ...

you know you want and need a coupe without pops :tongue:

MYW, when you come to TX to pick up Gil's car, may be we can meet up and have a meal together. :wink:
You NEED to buy this car, it is perfect for you. You have been talking about Gil's car a lot and how much you love it.

Wow, talk about a unique NSX. I love the color and the exquisite build. There won't be another one like it anytime soon, if ever. If you want it and can swing it somehow, jump on it!

It's 330 am where I live right now... And I am seriously contemplating it.

I'm 2 months Away from ideal timing however since I won't even be back on the continent to make yet another flight (and drive it back home) until the 3rd week of August. During which I have a 2 week window only before I fly out for work again ...

Michael that car is awesome! You should grab it...mileage is a bit high but man that car looks sweet!

Shawn its oem Magnun grey i believe in Gil's gallery there a picture of the official code.

But Shawn never repaint your mint NSx!!!

Can someone please help me get the paint code for that X?

- Glacurit BASF NH604P Magnum Gray Pearl (OEM) Color Japan and UK.

MYW, when you come to TX to pick up Gil's car, may be we can meet up and have a meal together. :wink:
You NEED to buy this car, it is perfect for you. You have been talking about Gil's car a lot and how much you love it.

the car is absolutely amazing.

The best part that (that my wife would love) is the amount of time savings this car would give me since gils car is pretty much ready to go! ive already killed over 2 years with our house reno project on a brand new home; so it would be a relief for me as well as i can focus solely on my business after these pet projects.

She also hates the fact that I am looking for another red car as she feels that I am too old to pull off driving a red nsx LOL

If I am in tx lunch would be on me tommy! thanks for all the kind words

Last edited:
you know you want and need a coupe without pops :tongue:

+1 Lol I've always and pretty much been ideally looking for an na1 with oem 2002 front end conversion! (have gt1 sides and garage kite rears ready to go).

if i pick this thing up i would have to go all out with any remaining mods as the car is much more aggressive then the milder mods that i had purchased and planned to do. i would sell all my interior leathers pieces/cf pieces, work wheels, side/rear skirts. but i would keep swap the tien flex with a set of brand new kw v3s that i have waiting :)

Last edited:
Finally, someone else's project worth purchasing. :biggrin: Few people want to buy someone elses project unless its 100% through and through an upgrade and this meets that criteria perfectly.

Someone will be lucky to pick it up.

Looking forward our lunch/dinner TXgtg.:tongue:
I think this car is a great buy, it will save someone some major money without having to do much of modding. Man, this car is very special, the color and the mod Gil's have done to it.
MYW, I know you will do the right thing and no matter what or which nsx you buy, IT WILL BE AWESOME. You do have great taste!
the car is absolutely amazing.

The best part that (that my wife would love) is the amount of time savings this car would give me since gils car is pretty much ready to go! ive already killed over 2 years with our house reno project on a brand new home; so it would be a relief for me as well as i can focus solely on my business after these pet projects.

She also hates the fact that I am looking for another red car as she feels that I am too old to pull off driving a red nsx LOL

If I am in tx lunch would be on me tommy! thanks for all the kind words

Looking forward our lunch/dinner TXgtg.:tongue:
I think this car is a great buy, it will save someone some major money without having to do much of modding. Man, this car is very special, the color and the mod Gil's have done to it.
MYW, I know you will do the right thing and no matter what or which nsx you buy, IT WILL BE AWESOME. You do have great taste!

Hey stormrider I'm coming down in a few week to pick up Caroline wheels and I would love to see your NSX in person. Are you free on the weekends?

WOW, I just stumbled on this thread and the link to my for sale thread. Out of all the cars I have owned I have never been bitched out by replies, PMs that flooded to 100% today and phone calls from family and friends.

Mike, it is Primers like himself who have followed the car that makes me inspired.

YES the car is for sale, I am still making improvements to it and will go through one more detail process before it goes into a bubble awaiting a for a sold sign.

I priced the car, to my opinion a very simple price. Regardless of what it has, it is still a 91 nsx updated. Most of the buying market look at this. I am very flexible in everything I do. I have no doubt the items and components on the car will decrease downtime for the next owner. I know they will try to improve what I have as a baseline for them.

Gil please have some room in your pm inbox tonight and/or if you don't mind if you could kindly pm me your email when you see this I will reply to that when I get home

This way I can communicate to you Immediately and easily

Thank you

Hey stormrider I'm coming down in a few week to pick up Caroline wheels and I would love to see your NSX in person. Are you free on the weekends?

Cool, very nice wheels you just pick up! Congrat!
Just like myw, to see my car you must buy me a lunch/dinner. LOL:biggrin::tongue:.

I work weekend, so shoot me a pm and when you are in town. May be I can make it happen. Speaking of seeing the nsx, where is your pic?

Gil we should have a Houston farewell party for this car! Bring her down here and let the buyers wait, we are all dying to see the color and interior in person after you teased us with the repeated trips down here without her. :smile: I might even have my HREs in time for it. :eek:

Back