• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another 'Ayrton Senna edition'

My question was more about the trueness of an Ayrton Senna editon. It's FAKE.

He did not even bother to put on the famous Senna Edition stickers..:tongue:

Forgot to mention, but the Norwegian "Senna" is no longer available on the internet sites here. He was also asking a ridicolous price, maybe becasue he really did not want to sell.

I should have mentioned that I also have a "Senna Edition". The only one in black as far as I know. Should rise the value of my car with 15-20.000 Euros. :biggrin:

Bilde013.jpg

Best investment of the century. $1 -> 20k EUR. :D

Yeah, and amazingly few in the NSX community has discovered this gold mine...:tongue:
(Although in my case it is purely a tribute to an amazing driver with thight connections to our fantastic cars).

Chippy: I changed to OEM last Friday. There are different opinions in our house about the high rear wing, so I am considering to lower it appx. 1". Requires some Dremeling and will also make a new set of slightly bigger tabs on the side as it seems to be nearly impossible to get a set of universal APR tabs from US...

I'm kinda on the fence what kind of rear spoiler I should get, i mean the stock one is nice and probably functional for me. But looks are important ofcos, you have that GT500 wing yeah? Isnt it for wide body?

Looking into a NSX-R style atm, but still uncertain.

Perhaps i should pop in for a visit soon:biggrin:

Yeah, and amazingly few in the NSX community has discovered this gold mine...:tongue:
(Although in my case it is purely a tribute to an amazing driver with thight connections to our fantastic cars).

Chippy: I changed to OEM last Friday. There are different opinions in our house about the high rear wing, so I am considering to lower it appx. 1". Requires some Dremeling and will also make a new set of slightly bigger tabs on the side as it seems to be nearly impossible to get a set of universal APR tabs from US...

Haven't happened this much since you started the Swiss export thread, Gold. :biggrin:

Hi

I am sorry. But I'm not on any fence what I think about the high wing.

The NSX-R is as "radical" as you can go is what I think. But I guess I am very conservative.

And sticker tuning increase the hp on your NSX. midNight Sun Xpress needs all the help he can get as we all know that silver is the fastest NSX'es around.

Regards

Back