• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Marietta/Kennesaw/Cobb NSXers (past or present) now have/also have Ferrari 360?

With much reservation, just sold my NSX and would like to start becoming familiar with 360s. Certainly not asking to drive anyones car, just chat and look at the car on a nice day.
Thanks,
Bill

Good article... After reading it, I will not look into buying a Ferrari anytime soon.

Ouch! $20k for maintenance and incidentals for the first year of ownership? I have $3k in my NSX and that includes tires, clutch and all fluids.

I do not have one but I have been looking closely at getting one soon. My friend use to have one and I drove it a lot. I am not an expert but if you haven't already seen this thread on Ferrari chat, it might help you out.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/360-430/191837-faq-shopping-used-360-a.html

Hey, is this Alex? Met you 12 years ago when I first got my NSX. Yes, I have read that...and many others. Still want to visit with one in person soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Good article... After reading it, I will not look into buying a Ferrari anytime soon.

Ouch! $20k for maintenance and incidentals for the first year of ownership? I have $3k in my NSX and that includes tires, clutch and all fluids.

Yes, after reading it I was having seller's remorse...
However, I did my own NSX TB/WP, valve adjust, CV rebuild, amp rebuild...so up to a new maintenance challenge. 360 has TWO timing belts (eek)...BUT unlike previous F cars, you do not have to remove the engine to do the work. Many chat guys are afraid to change their own oil (it does have 2 drain plugs, an upside-down filter, and requires 12 quarts :) )

Hey Bill, yes this is the same Alex from years ago.

My thought pattern is this, the Ferrari is expensive to maintain but it is important to find one with its service history. If you get a good car and you are not afraid to turn your own wrench, then you can cut down on annual maintenance cost.

I am thinking about owning it a few years and then go to Aston Martin that way I can get the Ferrari bug out of my system.

With much reservation, just sold my NSX and would like to start becoming familiar with 360s. Certainly not asking to drive anyones car, just chat and look at the car on a nice day.
Thanks,
Bill
360's are awesome cars,in part they feel very close to the nsx with more power and an amazing sound(spyder with the tubi exaust) the manuals sometimes could be hard to shift into 2nd gear but overall is a great built car

Back