• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any New York City NSXers out there?

Hello fellow SIer.
Tottenville? Are you near the HS?
I live in Willowbrook. Yes, I did see
a red/black NSX awhile ago. Haven't seen
it since. I have a '91 black/black. Check my e-mail, let's meet. Are you going to do that March exhibit in Queens? Get back to me. I also have a '93 RX7 that is in repair.
Once it's fix, I'm selling it. By the way, what do you do for insurance out here. I've checked with Allstate and they seem the best deal with a multi-car policy + house.

hello again
smile.gif

------------------

OK
Sounds like we've got an NSX group here who are interested in meeting in March. Anyone want to suggest a meeting place for the Exhibit in Queens or just to hang out one day before then? NJ guys let me know. LI guys you do the same. NYC guys also. I'm going to do Lime Rock in May. Anyone going up to CT for that?

The Northeast Region of the NSXCA is planning its 3rd Annual NSX Gathering at Lime Rock Saturday May 25th. We are in the early planning stages as Lime Rock and Speedvision, er Speed Channel are making changes to last years program. When full details are available all northeast NSX owners will be notified by mail, internet, whatever.There will be a track day April 25 sponsored by the PSCC cost $185.00. We have about 10-12 NSXs planning to sign up.If you are interested e-mail me.

Back