• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any nsx owners on long Island?

Great fellas! Once it gets nicer out we should find a place to meet up. I will post some ideas myself. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys. Any ideas bring it on! John

you guys should do a robert moses causeway beach cruise,around the lighthouse and back again:cool:

i'm from queens but i don't mind coming.

Hey, lets keep track of our crew so we can eventually set up a drive/meeting.

I created a group: Long Island NSX Owners

To Join:
*Go to your profile
*Click on "Join social groups" which is under "Group Memberships" on the right hand side.
*You'll see the group there....

LI here, looks like we've got a good handful of local NSX owners...we should definitely be getting together. Dynamic...been meaning to meet up with you, since you PM'd me about my daughter that time, and we're 2 min from each other. Met another NSX owner just yesterday, at a shop in Seaford. Might cruise out to AC in the next couple wks, if anyone's interested.

Jon

LI here, looks like we've got a good handful of local NSX owners...we should definitely be getting together. Dynamic...been meaning to meet up with you, since you PM'd me about my daughter that time, and we're 2 min from each other. Met another NSX owner just yesterday, at a shop in Seaford. Might cruise out to AC in the next couple wks, if anyone's interested.

Jon

Hey TL, When you cruise down to AC in your NSX, where do you park your car?

I just joined the group and TL let me know when you going to AC, thats a nice ride.

I agree, just sent my ccu to brian for repair, should be ready in a week or so.

I just re-birthed my NSX after 6 months in storage, slapped some Z5 on it and its glowing... I'm down for a meet.

Back