• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSXers in Merced, CA?

ATTENTION

DO NOT drive your "nice" car and park it anywhere near the Fabric store by Food For Less. My NSX tonight was parked in front of the fabric store 10 feet from the door way under bright light while the store was still open. In a short period of time, apparently some PUNK ASS decided he wanted to TAG on the hood of my car. Luckily I caught it when it was still wet and by using a microfiber and spray detailer, managed to get it all off. According to the store employees, it's not the first time it's happened and has happened several times before. There is no camera outside. At night, someone has been tagging "NICE" cars that are parked right outside the store. The tagging appeared to read "RGB". F#cking assholes!

Sorry to hear about that David....

They are just jealous!!!!!

Hope that person burns in .......

Rick

Thanks for inviting my daughter and I over Rick! Good times, great meeting your large extended family that came over. Can definitely see you're a strong family man. AMAZING house too btw! Need a house that big to host parties for all those nieces and nephews alone! Hope to do it again soon. :) My daughter had a wonderful running around with all the other kids.

Oh and official NSX county for our immediate area is now 7! This addition is a 05 silverstone. The brother of an acquaintance of mine and has owned it for atleast 2 years now. He NEVER takes it out anywhere, just to work and back if he does. I'll see if he'll want to come out and meet some folks sometime soon.

Great to have you as a guest. It was fun.

I do have a big family...and we all get along. You should've seen my house today....I had about 50 people here at my house. Feeding a crowd of 50 is not cheap.

It was fun....we played doubled up ping pong.

Life is way too short to no enjoy pretty much sums up my philosophical view of life.

That would be nice...but not a reality. I can't see myself owning two NSX and so can they....

My brothers and sisters know that I'm very frugal....so that possibility is definitely down the drain.

Last edited:
Just incase someone was interested in fillin' er up with some 100 octane race fuel here are a few pump locations. They seem to be up to date as of this month:

all at the pump
Selma: Exxon - has VP
76 in Waterford off HWY132
76 in Modesto off Coffee Rd.
76 in Ceres of Witmore and Hatch
76 in Delhi off Shanks Rd.
Patterson - not sure where
Turlock - not sure where

BTW, you're looking at about $6-$7/gal

Selma:
web01.jpg

Back