• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSX's on the Westside (LA)?

I also used to come out for the old West LA meetings but haven't come out in years after things started to go down to Costa Mesa and Torrance. I'm in Culver City these days so if you guys do get traction, I wouldn't mind coming out of retirement. :smile:

You just missed a great event yesterday. We had a carvan to Super Car Sunday in Woodland Hills. Great turn out too with 23 NSXs..:eek:

You just missed a great event yesterday. We had a carvan to Super Car Sunday in Woodland Hills. Great turn out too with 23 NSXs..:eek:

Guess I need to check the forums more often. :tongue: I only get on here maybe once every week or two these days. I'm finally making it out to NSXPO for the first time though. Yeah!

Guess I need to check the forums more often. :tongue: I only get on here maybe once every week or two these days. I'm finally making it out to NSXPO for the first time though. Yeah!

I check this form almost every day, some times few times a day.:biggrin:
NSXPO should be blast but unfortunatley I can't take time off to be there.

Hope there will be another carvan before the NSXPO.

im from the north side MOJAVE desert! palmdale/lancaster area 10 minutes from willow springs.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back