• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Purchased 2019 NSX

I just purchased a black / black 2019 NSX with 10,000 miles, with sport pack, technology pack, and carbon ceramic brakes. Car was at Lawrence Moptorsport in Scottsdale, AZ. Since it's already in the Phoenix area, I'm having them drop it off at Science of Speed, before shipping it to me in Little Rock. Science of speed is going to install the following: JB4 tuning box, smooth flow charge tube kit (red), downpipe set, valved sport exhaust, upgradsed intercooler, Honda emblems, spoiler, side strakes, struts, front bumper guard, carbon fiber steering wheel with alcantara, hard-wired radar detector, and HRE P104 wheels in frozen polished bronze.

I'm looking forward to learning more about these cars, meeting people in this community, and getting feedback on these mods and any others people have done. Also, does anyone know if the factory ESL head unit has preamp outs? As I would love to keep the factory head unit, but upgrade the amp and speakers.

Thanks in advance!

- Russ M.
Little Rock, Arkansas

I just purchased a black / black 2019 NSX with 10,000 miles, with sport pack, technology pack, and carbon ceramic brakes. Car was at Lawrence Moptorsport in Scottsdale, AZ. Since it's already in the Phoenix area, I'm having them drop it off at Science of Speed, before shipping it to me in Little Rock. Science of speed is going to install the following: JB4 tuning box, smooth flow charge tube kit (red), downpipe set, valved sport exhaust, upgradsed intercooler, Honda emblems, spoiler, side strakes, struts, front bumper guard, carbon fiber steering wheel with alcantara, hard-wired radar detector, and HRE P104 wheels in frozen polished bronze.

I'm looking forward to learning more about these cars, meeting people in this community, and getting feedback on these mods and any others people have done. Also, does anyone know if the factory ESL head unit has preamp outs? As I would love to keep the factory head unit, but upgrade the amp and speakers.

Thanks in advance!

- Russ M.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Regarding audio system, I got a Helix amp with built in DSP which will fix the factory equalization. Replaced the speakers with Gladen Aerospace and the factory sub with a JL Audio 6.5 sub.

Welcome to the club! I'm also a new entrant and prod owner of a 2017 that I purchased recently. Keep us posted on the updates on the car - pictures would be great.

Congrats on your new ride! If you want to learn more about this NSX check out our Youtube channel as we have tons of videos for DIY installs and other related items for this car.

here's one video of the downpipes / exhaust installation :

Enjoy!

Back