• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Officine Panerai Fans?!

I have a PAM 233 which has the in-house movement.

When I hear that some people keep their watches in a safe, I feel kinda bad about wearing mine all the time... It's an 11k watch and I take great care of it but you get the normal scratches and such on it.

I love watches but I guess I'm not passionate enough to buy them and not wear them.

JChoice,
great pick on the 233. Do you buy different straps for the watch?
8 days and 10 days are sweet. :smile:
It is good that you wear your watch, even though you get micro scratches, the 233 deserves wrist-time.

bump! for old thread!

Just bought a PAM196 today! *whew* and *ouch*. Picking it up on Friday :)

Neat to see a thread here re: panerai.

bump! for old thread!

Congrats!

One day I want to own one of these beauties!!! My fav is the Luminor Marina 00240 Ti.

PaneraiLuminorMarina0024044mmTi.jpg

So did you get the PAM 196 yet? Are u getting any new straps? Congrads on your watch!!! I would like to add a PAM 162 later on. There's a few that PAM's that i still want. ;[ just need some extra CASH!

bump! for old thread!

Ugh, courier arrived at the only time of the day my wife was out, so now they're gonna attempt a second time on Monday. My poor watch is sitting in a warehouse somewhere...:frown:

Yay! Got my PAM 196 yesterday!
Crappy iPhone pic:
n690446223_1357497_316.jpg

Funny thing, my assistant tells me she likes my Omega Seamaster more because its classier than these "fashion watches"... :tongue:

Some very attractive watches in this thread. I stopped wearing watches a couple of years ago, but if I did still wear them, some of these would be great choices. Congrats to those of you who have them.

congrads on your 196!
we had a mini paneristi gathering yesterday.
was pretty fun. trying to convince my buddies friend's to get a Panerai! :biggrin:

Back