• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any owners in or around Cerritos?

Theres a few of us around the Lakewood, Long Beach, and I would assume Cerritos area. You also have Jon Martin at Cerritos Acura who is also an owner. I ve only seen a couple of NSX's in the area and when I see them I am not in the NSX. I would take you up on the offer, but I am out of state for a few weeks. Otherwise you can always check out the monthly NSX meet at South Coast Acura.

Regards,

E

Last edited:
The south coast Acura meet has ALWAYS had pretty good turnouts and is in your area. Dates are usually posted here a week or two before.

Im sure even better turnouts now that the days are getting a little bit longer and spring is coming soon.

The south coast Acura meet has ALWAYS had pretty good turnouts and is in your area. Dates are usually posted here a week or two before.

I'm sure even better turnouts now that the days are getting a little bit longer and spring is coming soon.

The SCA meet is typically on the FIRST Thursday of every month, January was skipped. The next one should be February 4th.

how about wednesdays...prolly not this wednesday though because of the rain. maybe though...how about the Starbucks on the corner of Gridley and South st.

how about wednesdays...prolly not this wednesday though because of the rain. maybe though...how about the Starbucks on the corner of Gridley and South st.

is that the starbuck right across from the mall? i am down with that. let me know exactly when just in case i got things to do.

Theres usually not too good of parking there unless you go late at night.
Otherwise good luck in finding parking and also parking next to cars that may give you a door ding.

Also for you new guys

If you have benefited from NSX Prime then you should at least donate to the forum to help keep it going.

Also if you ever plan on attending NSXCA meets then I suggest you support and join NSXCA

as seen here http://nsxca.org/nsxca/join/

This helps supports events such as NSXPO and you get a cool quarterly magazine NSXDRIVER.

It kinda pisses me off when I see people with a bunch of posts and they haven't donated to this site to help Lud keep it up and going.

I am not referring to you guys since you are new....I am talking about some of the other guys who been post whoring for years and are using the site like a freeloader.

Last edited:
Ed, The main reason I have not contributed financially is because I've disagreed with some of the post deletions I've witnessed. However, even though I've disagreed with the deletions, I still rationalize that it's Lud's site and he can do whatever he wants with it. As far as I'm concerned, this arrangement works at the present time for me.

There are exceptions to the rules.....if thats how you feel that is fine Mike.....no worries here, but I still believe people should donate whether you agree or disagree with the owner, because you still use the site and have benefited from it.

Last edited:
thanks ediddynsx for the the suggestion and I agree

yeah, it would be cool even if we park around the back of Hometown Buffet, closer towards Target. If people come by great, if, not...whatever...

No problem bud, the other place you can go to with decent parking is where tea station or ummmmm guppys? or cerritos towncenter....or where lees sandwich is where the 99 ranch market is at......otherwise there is a donut shop around the corner from guppys which usually has parking there.

Good luck with getting guys coming out.....its like pulling teeth.

park at Carls Jr's lot... Go to shipmates get a beer.

I will come by if you guys can find a good location, especially for lowered cars as mine is literally 3 inches off the ground. :smile:

I've been to the chic-fil-a restaurant at the mall so I know that spot is good, as well as the guppies in cerritos.

The donut shop in the same "shopping plaza" as Guppy is great idea...I think that's where it should be...thanks for the reminder ed.

No problem, have fun guys....and don't forget the monthly NSX at South Coast Acura on the first thursdays of every month usually.

Steve Riter will make a post on that so just keep an eye out for it.

Chic fila is not bad either...always park where you can keep your eyes on the car.

Last edited:
Back