• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any supercharged NSXs in IL?

Originally posted by O-Ace:
Your NSX is supercharged or do you know of one in that area?

Thanks.

Mine is supercharged. I know of more than a few in the St. Louis area.

Thanks.

Hi Awais, I remember talking to some guy at the dyno day back in june. He was telling me about this guy who's supercharging his nsx. I forgot the guy's name or his shop but it was one of viper guy's friend and he has an S4....so you probably know him(the friend)
smile.gif

Thanks.

I am still waitnig to see if there is a question or a statement that follows.
Or was that the only question you have?
Len

Hey,

Yeah, I know him. That's Irshad, owner of Genesis Racing & Development. I believe he has a 92 Black NSX.

-Awais

ak, email me if/when you're in town. I've added more mods since last time
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ak:
Hi Awais, I remember talking to some guy at the dyno day back in june. He was telling me about this guy who's supercharging his nsx. I forgot the guy's name or his shop but it was one of viper guy's friend and he has an S4....so you probably know him(the friend)
smile.gif

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

[This message has been edited by O-Ace (edited 27 August 2002).]

Well, I'll most likely be purchasing a 97+ in Spring of 03' and would like to Supercharge it. My C5 makes over 600 HP so I'm hooked on power, and will want the NSX to be in the 360-400 HP range. I've just never been in a supercharged NSX so I wanted to see if there were any near by that I could check out and possibly get a ride in. Of course, in return I'd offer a ride in my C5 as well
biggrin.gif

-Awais

Originally posted by len3.8:
I am still waitnig to see if there is a question or a statement that follows.
Or was that the only question you have?
Len

------------------

www.RacingFlix.com

Well, I'll most likely be purchasing a 97+ in Spring of 03' and would like to Supercharge it. My C5 makes over 600 HP so I'm hooked on power, and will want the NSX to be in the 360-400 HP range. I've just never been in a supercharged NSX so I wanted to see if there were any near by that I could check out and possibly get a ride in. Of course, in return I'd offer a ride in my C5 as well
biggrin.gif

-Awais

I'de be happy to if you were ever in the St. Louis area. My good friend has a Mallet 435 and the 396(?) So I know the ride of a hyped
C5. Pretty quick stuff. A blown NSX at 360-400 hp is pretty fast, more so with the short gears.
Len

biggrin.gif

-Awais

eek.gif
over 600hp? So you did add just a little more to your car...
biggrin.gif
I hope your trans hasn't busted into pieces.

Originally posted by len3.8:
I'de be happy to if you were ever in the St. Louis area. My good friend has a Mallet 435 and the 396(?) So I know the ride of a hyped
C5. Pretty quick stuff. A blown NSX at 360-400 hp is pretty fast, more so with the short gears.
Len

Mallet cars are awesome. I will shoot you an email if I head out that way. And if you're ever in Chitown, email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Originally posted by ak:
eek.gif
over 600hp? So you did add just a little more to your car...
biggrin.gif
I hope your trans hasn't busted into pieces.

I have my fingers crossed. I did add a trans. cooler and the trans. seems to be running fine. I will switch to a racing transmission next year, but hope I can run with the stocker till then
biggrin.gif

------------------

www.RacingFlix.com

Back