• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Virginia Beach NSX's out there??

Just lookin.... be fun to roll around the city..

:p

thanks,
-x-

VA Beach Owner

I own a 91 Black NSX with 18/19 chrome rims. Please email me if there is a plan to get all the local NSXers together from the tidewater area.

All locals?? That'd be fun... heh.. I don't know anyone else who has one.. I know they're out there.. just maybe not on this forum..

Do you know anybody who does?

thanks,
-x-

I HAVE ONLY SEEN TWO NSXs

Since I have been in the VA Beach area, I have seen 2 NSXs. One was an older white model with aftermarket rims and a red Targa NSX with factory rims. I am willing to meet any of the local NSX owners to discuss any mods or work done on their car. Please advise soonest.

Well as far as I know to contact.. it's just u n me..

-x-

Friday evening???

How about.... in the pavillion main parking lot??

-x-

IT MIGHT RAIN ON FRIDAY

VBNSX, I just checked out the weather and it is supposed to possibly rain :( If it doesn't, how does Friday around 5:00 pm? If it does rain, will Saturday around noon work? What about you Gokwi?

huh??

I checked and it says sunny on friday...

weather

he he... dude.. pm.. we should talk.. (might be a lil quicker..)

-x-

Hey Guys,
How about arrange the time to get together with all NSX's from DC,MD,VA and maybe we can drive together to King's Dominion or Busch Garden ?
If you interested I will PM Howard (DCNSX) to let everybody know so we can choose the right time.

I'm in.. Busch Gardens..

At least parking next to you guys will make me feel a lil more safe

-x-

Oh yeah... if we decide to do VA, MD, and DC.. please don't forget to post in the northeast region attn all md peeps...

Any local people still feel like meetin tommorrow..

Last edited:
we need phone numbers... pm me....

be quicker

thanks,
-x-

Any DC-area guys wanna go to Busch Gardens? It's about a 2.5 hour drive from DC. I'll put out a post and email if anyone expresses interest. VA Beach guys- are you on my mid-Atlantic email list? If you want to be- drop me a line at [email protected] and i'll add you to the list.

I'll be down in the Hampton area for the next 4-5 weekends. If you guys want to meet up let me know, I probably won't be in my NSX though. BTW, can anyone tell me whether there's good cell phone reception down in the Hampton area? I am a T Mobile subscriber.

Reception for the T-mobile seems to be fairly good... I have a friend who uses them and she hasn't complained yet..

:)

-x-

Gokwi

where u at???

be fun to get more nsx's together in this area....

me n ty met up over at Planet music... was fun goin up the blvd.. if we get 2 more we can take up all 4 lanes on the blvd...

-x-

ARE THERE ANYMORE NSX OWNERS IN THE AREA?

Are there anymore NSX owners out there near the VA Beach area besides VBNSX and Gokwi? I had a good time yesterday meeting VBNSX (X) and look forward to meeting other NSX owners in the local area.

I talked to Ty and we'll set one up tentantively for this weekend (Aug. 22,23) I guess whichever day isn't raining....

Sound like a plan?

-x-

just make it before 4 hopefully probably at noon

cause i work nights on weekends

Back