• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody know this 2004 Silver/Onyx VIN: JH4NA21674T000114

It's a rebuilt title. I contact the seller and ask for pictures of the damage.

I'm not shure to by a car with rebuilt title. The price is $42,500. Did anybody have made experience?

What you guys think about it?

Attachments

• nsx 4.jpg
    nsx 4.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 345
interesting that there is an 8-28-08 date on the windshield. So that thing sat wrecked for a year basically?

Rebuilt title is rough if you ever want to sell. I think as a project or as a dedicated track car or what have you they can represent a great way to get in cheap, but definitely need to REALLY go over that thing.

Sold new at Spitzer Acura on 6/17/04. Shows that the warranty was cancelled effective 7/25/08.....which means that's either an old photo, or the car HAS been sitting wrecked for a couple years. Or both.....obviously.

This vehicle just popped back up on the Miami Craigslist:http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/4847548817.htmlCarfax shows "Total Loss \ Salvage" in Virginia on 7/25/2008 which would match the cancellation of the manufacturer's warranty and the 8/28/2008 date on the windshield on the car.Rokk - You said you had at the time the seller had additional photos of the car in the wrecked state. By any chance do you still have them archived in an e-mail somewhere?

Back