• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone driving their NSX in this great January weather?

My car is stored away for winter but I actually went to visit it today just to start it up, and because the weather was so nice I decided to take it for a little ride!:)

I took my car out today =O). Went to my employers gym (private & empty lot of course). No snow today and nice weather =O). Polished my wheels and waxed the hood/trunk and wing. A couple of co-workers told me to ditch the seat color combinations, lol.

I then took the vehicle out to a night club. I was inside for a total of 15 mins. and left. I was too worried about the car and I parked on a business driveway. It was fun though, especially in January!!

not in the midwest but had my X out with RobDs NSX for a photoshoot with a couple of models yesterday.

I was asked not to post the pics to not spoil the magazine :(. But I can after :biggrin:

not in the midwest but had my X out with RobDs NSX for a photoshoot with a couple of models yesterday.

I was asked not to post the pics to not spoil the magazine :(. But I can after :biggrin:

Nice, did you do it outside or in a studio? I don't like taking pictures in winter/early spring because the colors are always "cold".

Just parked it for the winter on Jan 2. I think if the weather holds, a winter meet. That would be a first.:rolleyes:

Brian

Drove mine all weekend enjoying my new soundsystem, so refreshing considering last years weather around this time of year.

Hope that we can get the girl out on Friday in St. Louis. S/b the pick day of the week. Missed yesterday, too late back from appts. and today and tomorrow, rain. She hasn't been out since the 7th and needs to go on the float charger as I'll be in for shoulder replacement in Feb. Just so I can shift.

My mindset has totally changed. It isn't how much above the speed limit you can go, it's how fast you get to it.
Warm regards,
Don

My mindset has totally changed. It isn't how much above the speed limit you can go, it's how fast you get to it.
Warm regards,
Don

I disagree.....it isn't how fast I can get there, It is how fast I can turn the corner, and how clean I can do it!

Back