• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

Porsches are very reliable. Some people complain loudly when bulbs burn out or they have to buy 10 litres of oil at $15 per litre for their oil change.

It makes them sound pricey online, but truthfully, I've spent less maintaining mine than my beatiful red car I used to have.

Yeah, that's been my experience too. My car seems at least as reliable as my NSX was but has been 10x better on rear tires. I'd have gone through 3 sets of rears in the distance I have driven the turbo. I am still driving the tires that barely passed safety one year later.

Last edited:
When did this thread become the "I used to own a nsx thread and now my car is better than your nsx" thread?

Hey, my thread, my rules :)

When did this thread become the "I used to own a nsx thread and now my car is better than your nsx" thread?

LOL... you forgot the "but I still hang out on prime"...

It's like marrying a new wife but going to your ex's house every night and looking through her windows. :biggrin:

LOL... you forgot the "but I still hang out on prime"...

It's like marrying a new wife but going to your ex's house every night and looking through her windows. :biggrin:
Tell you the truth, I'm just here for the free food :)

I have to moderate OT, but other than that I'm pretty much on NSX hiatus.

Had a Jeep SRT8 almost kill himself trying to race me this morning on the commute. FYI I didn't even try and let him go but the idiot almost lost it. Jeeezz.

GTR is epic. Here's an illustration:
242254_497927183551428_879992766_o.jpg

Interesting....I guess no more... the P car or (whatever they have just purchased is better than everything else including the cost of maintenance) ...from all the Ex NSX owners. LOL

Bram

Last edited:
Well, it's no surprise that Cam has always lamented the loss of his gorgeous Imola in Dubai. I knew the black one was not going to cut it, nor his 993.

Glad to see he's going for it again. Don't compromise this time!

Haha...still have the 911 guys!

We'll see...MBA, 2nd child arriving in 6 weeks, moving back to Canada next year...if something happens it happens. If not, then there's always next year.

I'll share some intimate details with you guys...you all know me really.

First NSX - 1991 that I converted to 2002. Probably should have just gone directly to a 2002 but alas did not. Sold it and moved to...
Imola NSX - Rarer than rare. Only one made for its year and 1 of 8 ever made. It was awesome owning that car but the close calls, losing my job in 2008 and having $65k stuck into the car was a factor. Guy from HK approached me and that was history. Now that I've survived losing a job and my fortunes have rebounded quite nicely I sure wish I hadn't sold it.
3rd NSX - another 91 that was supercharged that I figured would fill the void - it didn't.

Will any other NSX be the Imola....NO. Have I tried to buy back my Imola - YES, but understand the current owner wants large $$$ for it. Go figure.

The 993 I have is awesome but Bram wouldn't know...too afraid to step out of his comfort zone...haha. Yes, that's a jab. Unless you have done it you CANNOT form an opinion of what Porsche ownership is like. It is just as good if not better than a NSX. The NSX has the edge being my teenager bedroom wall poster.

Last edited:
Great, now that Cam has taken this to a whole new level by including color of car into the mix, now we are going to have Stu chime in and tell us how much better pink Porsches are than anything. Regardless of make.

Get ready for it, it's coming.

What's in it and what do you get?
Intake, hard pipes, BOVs, EVC boost controller, downpipe, exhaust. Nets you 610ps (about 600 hp). Just enough to keep me happy. :cool:

Nah, keeping this simple this time. OEM turbos will stay, but I will maximize them. I want the car to look and drive as stock as possible.

I must be growing up

Back