• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

I've already sent a pm to Chris so lets see. The price is in line with other 02's for sure and yes there is open competition in the market (aka 911's, GTR's...etc.).

As you all know I do regret selling my ex-02 Imola...

Except Imola seems to always have a premium in price compared to other colours which is rightful since only 49 were ever produced. Am I right to assume this is the only Imola produced for Canada?

Last edited:
There were two or three if I recall for Canada...

You are right the Imola's do command a premium however, the 03 that dc935 just sold I presume sold for less than his listing as he reduced the price and it then sold...economy?

We could talk price until we are blue in the face but it will all come down to people interested and sellers willingness to sell. Both are factors neither I nor anyone else can control... ;)

Except Imola seems to always have a premium in price ...

only one way to find out!

dont forget franks car, i checked it out with sean (butter78) a few months back.

the car is as almost as new as nsx's gets, in good condition overall (needs some minor work front bumper/rear valence to make mint). a great car imo for those nsx'ers looking to upgrade; as im aware a few owners of older nsx'ers are eyeing this one.

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Acura/NSX/OAKVILLE/Ontario/19_5959911_/?showcpo=ShowCPO

Last edited:
There were two or three if I recall for Canada...

You are right the Imola's do command a premium however, the 03 that dc935 just sold I presume sold for less than his listing as he reduced the price and it then sold...economy?

We could talk price until we are blue in the face but it will all come down to people interested and sellers willingness to sell. Both are factors neither I nor anyone else can control... ;)

Oh right I remember that 05? Imola that was for sale in Quebec last yr. I believe it ended up across border with a new owner

Has anyone seen this '05 For sale spotted it today on Kijiji... could be a scam but you never know?

FS_05_NSX.jpg

likely a scam.

that car is a rebuild that has been listed here on prime asking 42ish grand. it was legitimately up on ebay twice where the bids topped out @ 35k (didnt hit reserve so i believe its still unsold). if my old man memory serves me correctly the car is in texas.

Last edited:
Wow, been away a few weeks to come back and see waisailin's silver 2005 and now 8400rpm's type r project both in the for sale forum. What gives?

Looks like the silver sold for close to what i had offered. If he had only budged a little....

:)

A lot of 02+ cars are priced ridiculously high. Do they realize their "new" NSX is now over 10 years old?

from my search in canada, the clean title 02s+ that have 30-50000 km do sell at around 50-low 50s in the past 2 years. if they have under 20,000 km and are genuinely MINT they do sell for roughly 10 grand more.

now the time i have see it has taken the sellers to rid the cars during this time frame has been 3 years to 3 months... depending upon condition of car etc. these are all final sale prices not the asking prices.

the best would be to track all this data with some sort of data-plot/graph.

A lot of 02+ cars are priced ridiculously high. Do they realize their "new" NSX is now over 10 years old?

These cars are getting harder and harder to find and they aren't mass produced cars like say the...... GTR :p

So ten years from now a mint NA2 will not be worth any less then it is now.

Its also a very unique market and most of the sales if not all in the future will be to true enthusiasts.

Last edited:
These cars are getting harder and harder to find and they aren't mass produced cars like say the...... GTR :p

So ten years from now a mint NA2 will not be worth any less then it is now.

Its also a very unique market and most of the sales if not all in the future will be to true enthusiasts.

I agree on the limited numbers, but the market for these cars are pretty much fellow NSX owners. NSX owners love talking about how rare and special these cars are. The general buying public have many choices out there for the same dollars and are looking elsewhere if the car is past a certain price point. Ultimately the minty fresh NSX are likely being sold either at a bigger discount than the seller would admit, or selling them to past or present NSX owners.

100% b-i-n-g-o

i agree on the limited numbers, but the market for these cars are pretty much fellow nsx owners. Nsx owners love talking about how rare and special these cars are. The general buying public have many choices out there for the same dollars and are looking elsewhere if the car is past a certain price point. Ultimately the minty fresh nsx are likely being sold either at a bigger discount than the seller would admit, or selling them to past or present nsx owners.

- - - Updated - - -

a yellow 03-04 also just sold on ebay for around 51-52k with around 40-45k miles (i shouldn't have deleted it off my watch list)

Silver 02 just sold on ebay for 63500 with around 12k miles

a yellow 03-04 also just sold on ebay for around 51-52k with around 40-45k miles (i shouldn't have deleted it off my watch list)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003...Cars_Trucks&hash=item3385e61fb1#ht_500wt_1182

Car was also listed on Prime: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/171467-2003-NSX-T-Spa-Yellow-BLK-VIN-JH4NA21683T000010

attachment.php

exactly. The added importation fees make an 02+ NSX out of my reach from the US. But I"m optimistic of going another route in another month's time ;-)

More then 7-8... It's 7-8 for an older car the added fees easily hit 10-12k for any 02+ From USA.

With that said I don't think me I artista were suggesting u buy the eBay cars, more of a record of what actual selling prices are based on Milage.

Hey guys, newbie here. I have my eyes on a couple of blue 2000/1999 NSXs in US. Trying to figure out what I need to do to import it.

What is it that takes 10-12k? Do I need to get day-time running lights installed in US before importing it?

I've been looking at documents on RIV site, but it's not clear what's mandatory.
Thanks in advance.

Back