• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone having problems w/ Netscape?

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
As you can see I started added the top navbar from the main website to the forums. One person e-mailed me today saying that suddenly Netscape doesn't work for them in the forums anymore but IE does. Anyone else having this problem? I can't duplicate it.

I'm also getting a problem while NETSCAPE (which I prefer to use; just personal preference, BTW). All it loads on screen in the forum listing page is that seven digit number up at the top left.

Using IE on the forum list page seems to be okay.

------------------
tams1593.JPG

1995 NSX-T
1997 Integra GS-R 4-dr
1999 3.2TL

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 11 March 2001).]

Add another vote for Netscape. I just see a number with Netscape and nothing more.

IE may be more stable, but I prefer Netscape. Besides, all of my bookmarks and address book stuff is under Netscape.

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

I too wasn't able to enter the forum for the past few days either using Netscape. But today it's working.

The problem with Netscape(for me anyways) is that it looks like its having trouble loading the counter. It says at the bottom loading something.counter blah blah blah. Hope that helps?

Do you get the counter at the bottom of the page right now or does it just keep trying to load it?

Lud:

I've been having lots of trouble with Netscape 4.76.

Over the weekend, I got what the majority of your respondents have noted, a top bar and the counter, and no ability to access anything on the web site.

I traced the problem I was having to your counter.

I was able to log-in normally sometime yesterday afternoon as I recall. Pages and counter now appear to be working, although the counter appears sometimes on the left and sometimes in the middle on the bottom of the page.

What script are you running, java, perl...

It is Java... If you just "view source" on the page you can scroll to the bottom and see it.

Back