• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in Southern NJ

Hi folks,
Im from Monroe, NJ and would like to hook up with some NSX owners near by.

Neighboring towns: Freehold, Jamesburg, Manalapan, English Town, Helmetta, Old Bridge, Marlboro, New Brunswick, East Brunswick, Spotswood.

Take care
Calvin

Hi !

Hello-

Welcome to the NSX club. I am located in the Parlin/Oldbridge/Edison area as well. I wish I had more time to go for drives, but our next meeting for the Northeast chapter is Kids Day at Watkins Glen in 2-3 weeks time. Check out the details at www.nsxnortheast.com

Cheers and enjoy the car!

Neville

im in!!!

Hi all,
Glad to see there are some locals around. (C=
Maybe nsxprime should make some stckers with the nsxprime name and our online handle to stick on our winddows. hehehe
Calvin

I'm in Marlboro.

Paul M

95 nsx-t blk/blk
2001 clk 430 blk/blk
2004 rx330 blk/blk
2001 s55 silver/blk

Marlboro, as in RT.9W above Middlehope??

Wow, I have a lot of family that used to live there. Actually my 2 brothers and my sister graduated from Marlboro High School. One of my brothers now lives in Highland and I'm in that area a bit with my NSX.

Hey Calvin

Hello Calvin,

Just letting you know I am always in the e-town area, since I have many friends who live there and I race my karts at Raceway Park. But I am from FairLawn, NJ about 30~ min up north.

Ken

my good friend just moved to fairlawn. Hes on a golf course Toll brothers house. Nice area.

Jadkar ive only been here a few years. Very nice area

Hi all and thanks for the welcoming.
Anyone interested in a minor get together for lunch and to check out each others NSX mods...etc
Preferably on Saturday. We can grab a bite to eat and park in a nice area to check out each others mods.
Let me know who's in and where they prefer to meet.
Im in Monroe NJ.
Take care,
Calvin

Back