• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in the Hickory, NC area?

Hey all, seen a few other nsx around town, even worked on one a few years back and was hoping to see if any of you guys are on here!

There are a number of us in Winston-Salem/Greensboro area.

Awesome, my wife's family lives in Winston so I'm there often. What kind of meets/events do you guys go to in the area? I'd love to go to the tail of the Dragon with some other primers.

Awesome, my wife's family lives in Winston so I'm there often. What kind of meets/events do you guys go to in the area? I'd love to go to the tail of the Dragon with some other primers.
Very cool. Things are a little slow (formally) here until Cars and Coffee, etc...start back up in March I think in W-S, Greensboro, Raleigh-Durham, and Charlotte.
But, if you are in/near W-S let me know...we have a 100 year old Victorian house and a garage with a lift and car guys and gals are always welcome.

For the last 2 years we have organized a spring event - here in the Raleigh area - that we label as the "MidEast Mini NSXPO". We are thinking very seriously of staging the 2016 event in the western part of NC and including a drive through the Tail of the Dragon as part of the agenda. Look for further updates on the progress for this event. We typically stage this event during the middle of May. Last year we had about 28 NSX's participating and are hoping to double that number this time.

John Komar - Raleigh Area

Hi Tom. Haven't seen you since cars and coffee .. How's the x holding up? I hear C&C in Greensboro maybe changing location for this yr

Hi Tom. Haven't seen you since cars and coffee .. How's the x holding up? I hear C&C in Greensboro maybe changing location for this yr
Yup, C&C out-grew space at Fresh Market...they have a facebook page and I think its at UNCG somewhere. Nothing (I've owned or driven) compares to the tactile driving experience I get from the NSX and the supercharger just amplifies it!

Back