• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone into high-end (expensive) folding knives?

deedubb said:
I can't speak for the thread starter, but i carry one on a daily basis simply because I can and its my god given right. I'm not trying to be macho or feel like a badass but i want to be able to defend myself and my family if needed.

Ok. I was not attacking anyone or something like that - it's not the way things work around here so I just wondered why.

I understand, just putting in my reasoning :) No offence taken

Crime rates in my area are not bad either. But Its like a condom, i'd rather have one and not need it than not have one and need it :)

DonPablow said:
How dare you cloud this argument with FACTS!!!!
There are a bunch of European countries that "claim" they have little crime, when in reality they have a lot. We in law enforcement study failures of government gun control in europe.

Crime and killing is not the same, my friend.
And if the crime really is high, not little as european countries claim, why don't europeans go around carrying guns like they do in USA?

Guns kill people. That's my point.

|Adeel said:
Crime and killing is not the same, my friend.
And if the crime really is high, not little as european countries claim, why don't europeans go around carrying guns like they do in USA?

Guns kill people. That's my point.

Although I am not a fan of US gun laws it is in bad form to post off topic and try to take over this thread.

The OP wants to start a OT thread about knives and should be allowed to have a discussion without hijacking the thread. If you want to debate gun laws and statistics you should start a new off topic thread where people can weigh in IMHO.

:smile:

matteni said:
Although I am not a fan of US gun laws it is in bad form to post off topic and try to take over this thread.

The OP wants to start a OT thread about knives and should be allowed to have a discussion without hijacking the thread. If you want to debate gun laws and statistics you should start a new off topic thread where people can weigh in IMHO.

Thanks Nick! :)

terrypancake said:
I never leave home without at least one gun. Nothing like being in a gun fight and not having a gun.

I hear you brother... happens to me all the time. :D

|Adeel said:
And if you're really bad, meaner than Rambo himself, you can shave yourself with them

I find firearms more praticial than knives. If i cut myself, just cut the top off a bullet and use the gunpowder to fuse the wound. This little trick has saved me numerous trips to the ER. :rolleyes: :D

matteni said:

You're absoloutely right! I apologize to the threadstarter. I'm sorry about all the off topic.

Yes, me too. Sorry NsXmas. Knives and NSXes are obviously your passion, good on ya mate.:smile:
Peter

Back