• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know a good painter they know personally? Needs side skirts painted

Hi,

I have been directed to some shops, but I wanted to know recommendations that people know personally and have got work done by them.

I have some 02 side skirts I want to get painted, and I'm willing to drive a little further (I'm in Nova) if I can get a decent painter who does clean work for a reasonable deal.

thanks

Free bump; I'm watching this thread too to keep my option open for painting my own side skirts.

I use Frank from Quality Custom Rides in Lancaster, Pa. He repainted my entire front end, bumper, fenders, hood for stone chips. Also my rear bumper and complete wings west kit. I think the paint looks possibly better than the oem. He buffed the rest of the car after he did the work. If you still need a painter let me know. He did mine at the shop but on nights and weekends which saved me a decent amount.

Good lead, Brian. Did he also do your paint before NSXPO? Your car was immaculate.

My car has been in hibernation this winter, but getting ready for the spring. Brian, feel free to post some pictures of the new paint job.

I just saw this request for pictures. Here you go
vedesyra.jpg
u2e8y5aq.jpg
5yje4use.jpg

Last edited:
Back