• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know the history behind this one for sale?

Hey guys, I'm interested in buying an NSX, but haven't seen too many available in the Houston area. I came across this a few weeks ago and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. I noticed that the left side skirt is flexed and the front lip does not seem to be adequately attached. Probably not my first choice, but who knows....

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mt=[ACURA[NSX[]][]]&listingId=348815128&Log=0

Thanks

Last edited:
he has been trying to sell it for years. it's one of those small place where they buy car from auctions and resale it. They are located on 59 south near chimney rock. each ads will have different prices. Check on craigslist. I saw it in person when they also had a 91 or 92 red nsx for sale. I guess the guy drive it around and park it at his house instead of outside at the lot.

decent would be the word. When i asked for documents of previous services, the guy at the shop said he doesn't have any. a lot of things could have changed in the last few years, but who know. There is a reason why it's hasn't sold yet in over 2 years on the market.

Oil changes? lol

I emailed him a week ago and haven't received a response anyways.... The search continues. Thanks for the feedback

Back