• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know why Factor X pulled out of the BBSC deal?

92NSX,
I am one of the fellow Florida Chapter members getting Basch boost next week. As for the exact date of your install, Mark and Jane Basch are coordinating the schedule with Bob Fournier of "Fournier's Automotive" in Orlando. You may want to touch base with Jane as I believe she handles most of the scheduling duties related to the BBSC installs. I am planning to drop my car off during the afternoon on Sunday the 23rd at Bob's shop along with another NSX'r from Clearwater...perhaps we'll see you there!
Scott
'94Green/Onyx

92NSX, No I have not heard from Jane yet. I was told by Wei-Shen to drop mine off by Sat. night (6/22) so it will be cold on Sunday 6/23 for it's install. I have already made arrangements with some friends (Thanks Vince and Deb) for sleeping space since I would like to meet Mark and watch him at work. Wow! I get to meet the legend and have him work on my car. This is actually kinda special since Fl. doesnt have any super NSX guys like the Western U.S. I have no knowledge of any other people getting these performance mods. I've met Scott (Tampa-NSX) before and it will be great to see who shows up for these installs. Actually I'm surprised that you are in Jax and we have'nt met yet. Lets remedy that next week! David

Take that back!! I just heard from Jane about 30 minutes ago. "We have confirmation Houston, prepare for blast-off"! 92NSX, could you please make sure your gas tank is full?
smile.gif
Are you going to make the Basch weekend party 6/28-6/30?

I got my call from Jane the other day and she was elated to hear that I was going to be able to leave my car down for the week. I am fortunate enough to have someone to bring me back home and have a daily driver anyway.
Hopefully after you guy's get your toy back you will post quickly and let me know what I can expect!!
smile.gif

Hey St.Aug we need to try and get hooked up sometime maybe and grab a bite??
Looking forward to seeing whoever is able to make it down there on Sat.
Good luck and be safe!

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Back