• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone knows about this 02 silver (JH4NA21602T000226)?

Sorry, I didnt know about the carfax rules.

Did anyone have some informations about the car? I couldnt find anything about the car here on prime.

nothing beats a PPI (pre-purchase inspection) autocheck/carfax is only as good as the data states provide them.

a clean carfax does not mean anything.

also check with the seller for maintenance records.

I contact the seller, but no answer yet. If anybody knows the car, please give me some informations.

I was acutally looking at that. I ran the car fax like .......3 weeks ago and It didnt' turn up something i liked. Something i think and dont quote me but had been to auction 2 and had like 5 owners or something. I cant rember if it had damage, it may have. I called the guy and he said he had no records.

Hello NSXFTW.

The seller answered me last week. car has definitely a damage. But no frame damage he told me.

If I asked for pictures from the damage, he couldnt send, cause he hasnt pictures.

I'm not sure if i can believe him. :confused:
Furthermore, I'm in germany and couldn't get the car inspect.:mad:

you could, it might cost more to have a guy drive out there but you could. I heard another member asking for a good mechanic in the area. I guess you could always call just to see what a shop could do for you. Nothing beats being there in person, but your case is different. How long are you in germany. The car has been there a while, I dont think it's going anywhere.

@NSXFTW:
You misunderstood me. I live in germany and want to import the car. So I couldnt get the car inspected by myself.

Last edited:
Back