• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone looking to buy a Zanardi? JH4NA2128XT000155

Not sure if anyone is truly looking to purchase a Zanardi, but car #28 is for sale and will be running at Russo and Steele (Scottsdale 2014).

http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector-car/1999-Acura-NSX/65982

This isnt mine, but since I must get PM'd daily by owners looking to purchase one, now here is your chance. This car sold a year or so ago for $70k, Im curious what this one brings.

No affiliation, but looks nice.

Ah, so that would make it this car: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...er-dies-at-age-40/page6?p=1753485#post1753485

468784_10150940262649724_1246040330_o_zpseeecb996.jpg

Had a rough start in its early years, but seems to have gotten a good home later in the life and will probably sell for a decent price.

Looks great from that pic, it sold for $70k last time it ran. Wonder why they are flipping so quick?

you can get 4 NSX's for the price or 1 NSX with every bolt on your can buy... and blow the socks off a zanardi for that price no thank you.

But it STILL wouldn't be a Zanardi.

I do agree with you...but I buy vehicles to make it "mine". I just feel like buying a zanardi, you wouldn't want to touch anything or personalize them.

you can get 4 NSX's for the price or 1 NSX with every bolt on your can buy... and blow the socks off a zanardi for that price no thank you.

Now Shawn there you go again. The are nut cases out there like me who "prefer" the best of the best from an exclusive stand point. So the Zanardi for me was/is the ultimate purchase. That is what I would have bought had I been able to pay the premium. My 1996-T didn't fit the "exclusive" bill but was a high end/quality original low mileage car. Now I just sold the car to a chap who I believe has the same view as I do.

As for my Grand National, its not a GNX which would be like the "exclusive" one to own like the Zanardi, but my car is a high end/ quality car. Not seen in NorCal any car that comes close to the prestine condition my GN is in.

So Shawn, I'd take 1 Zanardi versus 5 "normal/basic" NSX's (just put on my flame suit) or 1 GNX versus 5 normal GN's.

Last edited:
Went to O'Reilly's earlier today and saw a red NSX in the parking lot, and parked next to it. Turned out to be a Zanardi, #25. When I came out the owner was looking at my car, and we chatted a bit. He had purchased the car new, and has 83,000 miles on it.

I agree with sidwac, the car is special since it came from the factory like that.

I need to keep up with my magazines better. Getting an iPad back in 2010 killed my desire to keep up with all the mags I get. At any rate just saw this summary from Automobile mag May 2014.

82d0f5ae54ebfbcd04b6cc4f14b1d2e8.jpg

If I were a Billionaire. I would quietly buy all the Zanardi's at once. So offer every owner avg 90k. 3.6 million you own all or most in existence. Assuming 40 have survived and accounted for.

Back