• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone with oem wheels / winters that they want to sell????

looking for a set of wheels (15/16 or 16/17) for my 92. Will be used for winter so not too worried about condition (as long as they are straight).

or possibly anyone with a winter setup that they want to sell? I can arrange for shipping as well. Thanks!

I have two 16" rears that I'll sell for really cheap ($40 for both, plus shipping from Chicago). But you would still need to find fronts.

XYXXXY:
Thanks Dave, contacted the seller, only has 3 rims and does not know sizing (fronts or rears) with no centre caps......

nsxtasy:
Thank you, I'll search for some fronts, if I can find them, I'll definitely give you a pm

I have a full set of 15/16 OEM wheels with centercaps and snow tires already mounted on them. They came with my NSX when I purchased it. I've never shipped wheels before and have no idea how to even go about it TBH. If you find out shipping costs and where to ship, and I can somehow locate boxes big enough for them I would sell you a set. I'm from Minnesota

Tc883 - sent you a PM if you want someone to arrange the shipping for you..........

I just love when the for-sale section ads go, "never driven in the snow or winter" , yeah right.... I'll remember this thread the next time I read that BS.

guys, three words to live by in the winter time: Deltran Battery Tender

I sold my set of OEM wheels recently to a local owner who was planning to put on winters and use it as a "beater". Driving the NSX in the winter is not uncommon as I've seen more than a handful on the road in the past years.

Thanks everyone for the help, much appreciated

Maybe I should introduce myself a bit since I’m new to NSX ownership. I’ve owned and driven in the past quite a few other “sports” cars and has always felt that cars for me are meant to be driven and enjoyed.
I just purchased my 92 (fully stock except Comptech exhaust and aftermarket wheels) and would like to enjoy the car as much as possible. With that being said, I was only “planning” to be driving it during winter when the roads are clear, most of the time I’ll be using my SUV.

I’m the type of person that can’t stand to preserve something because it was so good and end up finding out that it went bad. Enjoy it while you can!

- - - Updated - - -

Nikey22:

I can fully understand your comment as I’ve dealt with quite a few sellers in the past 2 years of my search claiming how “mint” or “needs nothing” their cars are, only to end up wasting time and money on PPIs.

Back