• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone with this Seibon Hood?

yd0rcEEeOi3ahPi6Ky4p4XIt0bqvX-41h6gt3Gty_D_c4ga-MEdSEeDnuUup6RXX0eidx1KoWxZWl-bto37uBBH39bfjtN1v03oJWqXHSmqV_WJrQ9y_06r5XnWm-W3fSSC0mdCdQAgzttAK3rUjX9Gn2RYTn1-05JtfRoYFQWg

Anyone have this hood? Quality? Pics installed ?

B@t

i like that too, but i wonder if the DF radiator duct works with it.

No offense Bat but as much quality parts that you invest in your cars, I would consider no less than DF hood for your current one.

Unfortunately, I have a 97. How do you like it? Fitment?

B@t™

Honestly, the fitment is what I would call average. Certainly not OEM, but everything aftermarket that I've ever seen has all been slightly smaller, leaving a slightly larger gap between the front fender and hood.

No offense Bat but as much quality parts that you invest in your cars, I would consider no less than DF hood for your current one.

sorry but DF hoods dont fit that well. body shops know first hand and any i have talked to have had issues with the expensive DF hoods... where VIS fits really well. Seibon, I did not ask about, but a good body shop would know best.

I bought mine used from another Prime member. It was already painted like this. Fitment isn't bad once you adjust the hood, but as already mentioned, there is a larger gap between the hood and side fenders.

I bought this to eventually cut and modify:

Separated.JPG

I had the Taitec CF hood and it fit great.

Gerard here has that same Siebon hood and the fitment was horrible. We adjusted all we could to the point of shimming his fenders to get it close to being flush at certain points. It still it not really right

Back