• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Apparently the NSX is Bonds next car ;p

Did anyone say dumba$$

That is really stupid.

Mods, please delete this thread before anyone here thinks this is a good idea!

How is it possible for someone to be smart enough to buy an NSX, and at the same time dumb enough to do that????

This Barf?

displayimage.php

:confused: I know re-badging cars is a big thing for some people. Guys put cobra badges on their GT mustangs or hemi badges on V6 dodges. But putting a different manufacturer badge doesn't make any sense.

Aston Martin badge on nose, 007 badges on rear (and I guess door inserts), yet NSX embroidered into seats? Acura badges stripped from wheels? Prior owner identity crisis!

A guy asked my wife the other day how much she paid for the badges on the S55. LOL. What is wrong with people?

Really dumb. I knew a kid in High School that bought one of those clear, long Porsche decals (the ones that go on the back of the 924/944) and put it on the rear deck lid of his early 80's Buick Skylark. Classy.:rolleyes:

previous owner must really identify with 007:eek:I just hope he did'nt do it because he felt the nsx did not have a proper pedigree:rolleyes:

I gotta admit - that Aston badge on the hood almost looks like it belongs there :)

The NSX has enough of an exotic appeal that it can actually pull it off but ONLY in the Silverstone or Black color! :biggrin: So before all you NSX owners' decide to run out and put one on, I would think twice...hahaha

At least the dealer clearly states it in their ad which shows they know instead of leaving it alone making us think WTF! I wonder where they got that 007 badge anyways?

I would not do it to my car but hey it could be a lot worse........a nice compliment to our car maker if you ask me :)

rk

** Please note that this car has a aston martin logo on the front of the hood and 007 badges where the NSX should be. The previous owner did this just to draw a little attention to the vehicle. We have all original badges and they can be put back on effortlessly. **

Then why didn't they just put them back on before placing the ad?!:rolleyes::confused:

Maybe they thought they could get a little more for it? :biggrin:

There was a Mustang that passed me the other day that had a Nissan GTR emblem on the front fender. :confused::rolleyes:

Want to see an identity crisis? Check out this gem from the Knoxville craigslist:

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/car/778799804.html

Barfolomew!

A classic, right up there with Back to School and Revenge of the Nerds. Did them both back to back as I recovered from a sick time in NYC over the weekend:biggrin:

Back