• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 15th Ross Dock BBQ

Hi guys..wanted to invite you to a BBQ Ronjonsportwheels and our crew is having for a mostly luxury Acura crew. It's on April 15th 2007 at 12:00 pm at Ross Dock in Edgewater. There will be about 50-60 cars including a couple of Skylines. Hope to see you there.

Directions to Ross Dock
The Ross Dock picnic area is on the Hudson river riverfront immediately north of the George Washington Bridge in Fort Lee, New Jersey.

From Routes 4, 46, I-80, I-95: Take the exit for Fort Lee / Palisades Interstate Parkway. Continue straight on Bridge Plaza South past several traffic lights. At the last light ("T" intersection), turn right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) onto Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From the Palisades Interstate Parkway (southbound): Take the last exit before the George Washington Bridge (Hudson Terrace). Turn left onto Hudson Terrace. Go south and at the second traffic light keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From U.S. Route 9W: At Main St., Fort Lee, turn east (right if headed north, left if headed south). Proceed downhill and bear right (south) at River Rd. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From Edgewater & South: Take River Rd. north. Near the top of the hill, at the Fort Lee border, is the southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) on the right. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From New York City: Take the upper level of the George Washington Bridge to the first Fort Lee exit. Bear right and proceed down the ramp to the traffic light. Proceed south (right turn) to the second traffic light, then keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

Depending on how wasted I get on saturday night, will determine whether Im in or out:biggrin: Hope the weather is nice.

Depending on how wasted I get on saturday night, will determine whether Im in or out:biggrin: Hope the weather is nice.

I hear ya about the weather, I can't believe it snowed today. See ya there and the best thing for a hangover is a big fat cheeseburger and some more drinks :biggrin:

I hear ya about the weather, I can't believe it snowed today. See ya there and the best thing for a hangover is a big fat cheeseburger and some more drinks :biggrin:

I dont do cheeseburgers but I hear ya on the additional drinking:wink: I actually havent had a hangover in a long time.:biggrin:

Back