• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

are there any nsx owners in the West Palm, FL area?

hey guys! We organize several meets a month w/the ferrari clubs but never hear or see any NSX's! id love to meet some! locally!

dlynes said:
hey guys! We organize several meets a month w/the ferrari clubs but never hear or see any NSX's! id love to meet some! locally!

What do you mean by "West Palm Beach" area. There are NSX owners that regularly post here from Northern Broward County (myself included, from Coconut Creek), and Boca.

Most of the Boca owners are a$$holes. We only have gatherings when we feel like it, and you have to drive 800+ miles to participate. Last weeks run to the Tail of the Dragon is a good example. :biggrin: Actually, there used to be a good number of people who would always meet up but it seems that a lot them have lost interest. Furthermore, when I used to try and plan a holiday luncheon, even though many people rsvp'd, most never showed up. Therefor I have stopped trying to arrange for gtg's. If you want to take an active role in making future arrangements, that's great. When is the next gtg with the F-car guys?

DocL said:
Most of the Boca owners are a$$holes. We only have gatherings when we feel like it, and you have to drive 800+ miles to participate. Last weeks run to the Tail of the Dragon is a good example. :biggrin: Actually, there used to be a good number of people who would always meet up but it seems that a lot them have lost interest. Furthermore, when I used to try and plan a holiday luncheon, even though many people rsvp'd, most never showed up. Therefor I have stopped trying to arrange for gtg's. If you want to take an active role in making future arrangements, that's great. When is the next gtg with the F-car guys?

Hi Rob....You know I will go to any gtg's and I think Hugh will too ....!!!!

I'm in northern Fort Lauderdale Beach and would love to get together and meet other fellow NSXers. Have had mine for 6 months now and haven't met anyone else in my area. Looking forward to future postings with dates!

I tried to get a gathering toigether for tonight at The Auto Toystore, but couldn't get those who expressed interest to get serious about coming or not.

I am willing to try to put something together again. Give me a vote whether a Saturday or a Thursday night are better for the crew (or vote for both if you want) and then i will suggest a specific date and put something together like a meeting at Auto Toystore in Pompano, followed by Happy hour at Blue Martini:

Thursday:
1.___________
2.___________
3.___________
4.___________
5.___________
6.___________
7.___________

Saturday:
1.___________
2.___________
3.___________
4.___________
5.___________
6.___________
7.___________

Hardrock is great, but we need to get there well before 9 pm. I would say more like 7 pm. If we can get a group of at least 5 of us, I would be happy to try to get the valet's to reserve us spaces upfront. This will come at a cost, I am sure.

If anyone is interested in the Hardrock on a Saturday at say 7, please put their Nsx Prime name down below:

1. JMP

jmp said:
Hardrock is great, but we need to get there well before 9 pm. I would say more like 7 pm. If we can get a group of at least 5 of us, I would be happy to try to get the valet's to reserve us spaces upfront. This will come at a cost, I am sure.

If anyone is interested in the Hardrock on a Saturday at say 7, please put their Nsx Prime name down below:

1. JMP
2. SkiBanker (this wknd would work for me)

i'm in

As of right now, i will not have any nights off for a while, very tight on money, and i just got home from a month vacation. Some local guys and I, fcar owners are trying to meet for brkfest and a drive around 8am 7/22 if anyone is interested please email me at [email protected] or PM me..
those interested in participating in local ferrari events i would strongly suggest you join www.ferrarichat.com and sign up for free then keep ur eyes on the FL forum board... usually meet twice a month, but some ppl like to just go out randomly soo check it out!!

I am game for 8 am this Saturday with your 4RE guys. Let me know where and when, if it is happening.

Back