• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Acura NSX owners in Central Florida?

sjp

Registered Member
Hey guys. Just wondering if there’s any Acura NSX owners in Central Florida. I’ve loved the car since I was 19 and I am actively looking to purchase one. I have a monthly exotic cars and coffee that I hold at OldTown which is in Kissimmee Florida on the fourth Sunday of the month. Would love to have an NSX out to represent the club.This months event will be held on Sunday, November 24 at 10 AM till noon. P.m. me if you’d like more information hope to see you there

Hey guys. Just wondering if there’s any Acura NSX owners in Central Florida. I’ve loved the car since I was 19 and I am actively looking to purchase one. I have a monthly exotic cars and coffee that I hold at OldTown which is in Kissimmee Florida on the fourth Sunday of the month. Would love to have an NSX out to represent the club.This months event will be held on Sunday, November 24 at 10 AM till noon. P.m. me if you’d like more information hope to see you there

There are a number of NSX owners in your area....as a matter of fact, the annual regional NSXCA event, "NSXcapades" which has been held for over 20 years in the Orlando area is scheduled for Dec 6-8. See that announcement here on NSX Prime, Southeast...or the Facebook page for Southeast NSX owners.

Let me know what you are looking for (year/color/price) in an NSX...I know of two for sale here in the Raleigh, NC area.

John Komar
NSXCA Southeast Regional Rep

Good to know I have to try to make that. I’m looking for a black with cream interior or black with camel interior. Prefer a Targa but may consider a coop. Would like to keep the mileage under 40,000 if possible. Na1 or NA2, let me know if you have anything That may fit this criteria.

Back