• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ARIZONA fall cool-down drive!!! Oct 13th or 14th - vote!!!

Which day do you prefer for the NSX drive / car show?

• Total voters
Attention Arizona NSX owners - it's time to RRRRUUUUUUMMMMBBBBBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The weather is cooling down, and the roads will soon be filled with snowbirds.

Before that happens, let's rock n' roll on an official post-summer NSX drive!!

CCV is having a free car show on Saturday Oct 13th and Sunday Oct 14th.

The last time I went we got free goodies and free food as well. It was a lot of fun and they're doing it again this year.

So as an incentive to kick off the cool weather season, let's have a drive from Phoenix up to Prescott and/or Sedona, and back to CCV for the car show.

The poll has 2 options - Saturday or Sunday.

Be there, or be square!!!!

I'm probably up for a meet, but have a busy weekend so may not be able to devote half-a-day to a drive...despite the PERFECT weather. Tim. :smile:

My Mom had surgery today to remove an unknown tumor, she's 82.
So I'm going to miss this weekend. Had planned on going, but I'll be in Valencia, CA. instead with her.
Have fun guys, stay safe !
Take pictures !

I just checked the CCV website and the Saturday deal looks like from 3pm to 8pm... I thought I was going to be out of town, so I didn't pre-register, but here I am, so I'm thinking about going again. :)

What does everyone think? Meet somewhere in the north valley?

I just checked the CCV website and the Saturday deal looks like from 3pm to 8pm... I thought I was going to be out of town, so I didn't pre-register, but here I am, so I'm thinking about going again. :)

That sounds good. I think we should put a list together.

I didn't preregister either because day hadn't been decided. Where's Frank, Dean & O.J.? If anyone is interested in a drive on Saturday, I would suggest a meet up at Desert Ridge about noon with a short drive to New River for lunch, then to the car show. The website indicates that we can still register at the event. Any takers?

I would love to go on a drive but I no longer have my NSX. It is a long story I will purchase another one sometime soon. I will try to meet up with the group at the car show if you guys are still going. Enjoy the ride :smile:
OJ

I pre-registerd for both Sat & Sun but can't make it. You can use my Regitsration if you like. Will PM you with the info.

Well then, bring it out to the Time Attack at Firebird and let's see it play on the track.

Turbo car wants to come out and play but I'll be out of town this weekend. I'll look out for the next event.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Last edited:
Back