• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ARIZONA fall cool-down drive!!! Oct 13th or 14th - vote!!!

Which day do you prefer for the NSX drive / car show?

• Total voters
I didn't preregister either because day hadn't been decided. Where's Frank, Dean & O.J.? If anyone is interested in a drive on Saturday, I would suggest a meet up at Desert Ridge about noon with a short drive to New River for lunch, then to the car show. The website indicates that we can still register at the event. Any takers?

Okay! Deltron, Funnyboneman, and anyone else... Want to meet at Desert Ridge south parking lot in front of Rock Bottom around noon and drive over for lunch in New River?

If so, I'll check back here before 11:30 or so to see if it's a 'go'... If not, I'll just see everyone out at CCV. Looks to be a beautiful day!

I hear you, Frank... picked up a bit of something myself, but been feeling better the past couple of days. I'll go ahead and go to Desert Ridge at noon... If nobody else shows up, Kim and I will just grab some lunch at california pizza kitchen there and head back west to CCV for 3pm. :)

Sounds good, Mark. We'll suffer through this horrible weather somehow and meet you in the parking lot. :D

Woke up at noon today. Whoops. Went to the show and saw your cars there. Looking good! (except for the taped lip John :wink: )

Hopefully we can arrange a big meet/drive soon!

Isn't that horrible? That happened at Desert Ridge and my options were either to rip it off or clear-tape it up :(

Oh well... Calling Basch tomorrow to get a new one ordered. My antenna is also making strange noises on the way up and down, so I probably need to get that checked out also.

Great to see you today, Mark and OJ... sorry we missed ya, Dan. How are things? I still think we need to do a drive. This weather is a-freaking-mazing. :)

Whoa what happened John at Desert Ridge?? Sorry to hear! :(

I took a long nap, then a hot shower and felt a lot better.

I showed up around 6:30pm, shortly after sunset. Wow the weather is INCREDIBLE.

Sorry I missed you John. I saw Mark and we chatted until 7:30pm.

Then we (my family) got the great food for dinner.

Dan you up for going to the car show tomorrow morning?

I'm hoping to stay well and see you in the morning. It's going to be a GREAT day!

And yes - we need to plan a drive soon. This weather is why I LOVE it here.

whoops! woke up at noon again. i wanted to see those gallardos again. i really need to pick one up! hope to meet up with you all soon!

Whoa what happened John at Desert Ridge?? Sorry to hear! :(

Just stupidity on my part... I parked in one of the spaces that has a little concrete tree planter thingy and bumped it with the lip. :( It tore a couple of the little screw mounting thingies on the driver side so I couldn't just screw it back in. Oh well, luckily it's one of the cheapest parts for the nsx. :)

any pictures...anybody?

Working on it... I'll try to post them in this thread later today. :)

Back