• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arizona NSX Drive Feb 28th Salt River Canyon

PHOEN$X said:
i=wMjg4NDIyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

LOL PHOEN$X! One day!
:D

Stephen is working both Saturday and Sunday, but he might be able to get off on Sunday.

On the other hand, I am available both Saturday and Sunday.

By the looks of it, Sunday seems to be the day that more people can attend. I can't wait for the drive!! :D

Still crossing my fingers for good weather. :cool:

Hi there,

This is Jordan from the Arizona S2000 club.

Phoen$x invited me to this drive and said I could vote; however, this is your drive, I would just be tagging along so I'll abstain. :)

Heather joined us for a bit of our drive last weekend when we headed down to Tucson to the Pima Air & Space Musuem. Weather.com didn't know the weather that day! It was gorgeous, I want the same to hold true for this weekend.

I subscribed to this thread so I can monitor it for the rest of the week.

Thanks again for the invitation Kelvin, hopefully I can make it.

-Jordan

P.S. if a specialized map is needed let me know. I do all the maps for my club.

It looks like Sunday would be a better day since there are a few people who can go that day and not Saturday( Sean, Stephen, Chris)...And its always nice to have more of the crew going =)

So what does everyone think about changing the official day to Sunday?

Can we get a show of hands of all of those who are cool with Sunday?:D

Why don't we do a drive on BOTH DAYS? :p

Sunday is fine with me. I think I might be able to get Jay Z. to come if we go on Sunday.

Sean, you better show up if we change the date! :D

walkabt said:
Hi there,

This is Jordan from the Arizona S2000 club.

Phoen$x invited me to this drive and said I could vote; however, this is your drive, I would just be tagging along so I'll abstain. :)

Heather joined us for a bit of our drive last weekend when we headed down to Tucson to the Pima Air & Space Musuem. Weather.com didn't know the weather that day! It was gorgeous, I want the same to hold true for this weekend.

I subscribed to this thread so I can monitor it for the rest of the week.

Thanks again for the invitation Kelvin, hopefully I can make it.

-Jordan

Jordan - It was great to meet you and some of the other S2K owners. Thanks for letting me tag along. I hope some of you will be able to join us for the Salt River Canyon drive!!! :D

no objections..

Ok, so let's make it Sunday then! I updated the date on the calendar.

Seth: looks like I may have to work this Saturday after all, so please change my preference to Sunday. Thanks man.

Stephen was able to switch with somebody at work so he will be able to join us on Sunday!

Jordan - I am glad that the two of you will be able to join us.

Can't wait for Sunday to arrive!!! :D

have you guys thought about rain on Sunday

What happens if it rains on Sunday??? Do we go the following week??? Anyone know the forecast???

According to every weather forecast I have seen....Sunday is supposed to beautiful and Sunny...Saturday is the last day for the rainy forecast.

Re: have you guys thought about rain on Sunday

blackcat said:
What happens if it rains on Sunday???
It better not rain! Dammit, we're going on a drive even if we have to take our beaters! :mad:

I don't mind if the Mustang gets a little dirty. :D
walkabt said:
Jordan, if you have a pre-made map of the drive route, I'll take one (just email it to me). Otherwise, I'm counting on you guys not to get lost!

Sorry that I couldn't make it! (Though I still haven't gotten my lower lip re-painted which I'm embarrassed about-- looks like Macco shot it :) ) I will be there next time.

I had fun yesterday, and I was on time to the meeting spot!

Lets see some pics, also, I'll start working on the video soon, hopefully it won't take 2 months like last time.
Lets see some pictures

Back