• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arizona People

Anyone in Arizona live here or close buy?

North Phoenix, Cave Creek and highway 101 area.

PM me if so.
Nothing major.

Guys/Gals
There is a gentleman that lives in that area that has been wanting to experience the NSX, talk, ride, or whatever.
He had seen a NSX in this area often, but had never been able to talk to the owner. His name is Joe, he has a Jag, Pretty nice 911RS look targa, BMW motorcycle (vintage) and some other stuff. He says the owner lives around the block from him. So if any of those cars are familiar to you, from seeing them in your neighborhood, the owner wants to check out your NSX.

Len

I live about 30 minutes south of that area but your friend is more than welcome to come over, or we could me somewhere to look at/drive my NSX. I also have a 996TT so we could talk Porsche as well. Please let me know if I can be of help.

If any of you want to talk to this gentlman,
His name is Joe Abrahamson and his phone is listed below.
480 699 2339 Home

He is a corporate Pilot that loves to Fly, Cars and his vintage Motorcycles. Heck, that sounds like the dating game. :) No intent.
But anyone has time give him a call.

Here is his email address.
[email protected]

Len

THe silver one is mine, the red one is kelvin's and the black one is Wayne's (v8killer)... at least, those are the ones in the area of 59-67th ave/101 that i know about.. he's welcome to check out mine, but it has the bbsc so won't sound or perform like stock, if that's what he's after. actually, now that it's cold out (arizona version of cold...60 degrees) the thing really pulls hard.. woohoo!

Back