• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Assistance in Los Angeles to check out NSX JH4NA21613T000138

Is anyone available in the LA cali area that would be willing to check out the 03 NSX for sale on PRIME for me. I previously sold my 91 blk/blk on this site a few years ago and you guys helped others out greatly. Now its my turn to ask for help as I search once again to get back into an NSX. Located in area code 91750

'03 Silver/Black 23k Miles - Near Flawless JH4NA21613T000138 in the "for sale" section

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104286

TIA

dc

Last edited:
Re: Assistance in Los Angeles to check out NSX

I believe there is a thread about another member who checked this car out and said it was immaculate, and would have bought it had he not found one in the same condition closer to his house. I will give a search.

Hi, I'm in Los Angeles. and I would love to help you check it out. I can take pictures and be an unbiased eye for you. But I am not experienced with these cars.

I could call you on a cell phone. Then each item you want me to look at, I'll take pictures and tell you verbally over the phone. Let me know if that will work for you.

I can help you this weekend. I'm going to look at a few NSX myself (be it, ~$20k ranges). PM me for contact info.

--David

Dinner, Dollars, Doughnuts, whats it going to take fellas to get a helping hand out there in LA to check out a car Im considering to purchase. Seriously though I need someone to eye this car over and provide feedback prior to me making plans to fly out there. Anyone available to help a buyer and seller out?

TIA,

David

Hi David,

Didn't you get my PM? I'm willing to help, no charge at all. Just give me a call, I left you my number in the PM.

--David

Dinner, Dollars, Doughnuts, whats it going to take fellas to get a helping hand out there in LA to check out a car Im considering to purchase. Seriously though I need someone to eye this car over and provide feedback prior to me making plans to fly out there. Anyone available to help a buyer and seller out?

TIA,

David

not sure which of those three would incentivise me lol...time is money, money is time. :biggrin:

INCENTIVISE - Good word, I will use that next time. :biggrin:

Wouldnt that mean Time is irrelevant if you have no money or would it be Money is irrelevant if I have no time. Im paradoxically challenged. :eek:

Either way Im trying to spend some Money here if i can get a good overview of this NSX. :smile:

What part of LA is the car in?

Dam....no one wants to help you out??

Im from Nor-Cal but I will be visiting the in-laws in Pomona (pretty dam close to La Verne) this weekend and could stop by and check the car out for you as a last resort if no one else is willing to step up.

I'm no NSX expert but I do own one and have seen some very nice examples here in the Bay Area. Whoever you get to check out the NSX for you dont forget to obtain a proper PPI before buying.

Rest assure David Culvar.
I've already arranged a meeting time with the seller. I am about on my way out the door to meet Jim. We are meeting up at a Starbucks local to his home. Google saids it'll take me 35 minutes. It's 3:07pm now, throw in some traffic and I'll be there right on time. I'm bringing my camera with me, a copy of the NSX check list from Wikipedia, the a list of detail items you wanted me to pay attention to, and I'll have my cell phone with me.

I hope this car turns out well, it sure looks nice in the listing.

I'll give you a full report when I return.

--David

Dhalsim, in reguards to the PPI, David Culver didn't mention that he wanted a PPI. I assume that he probably plans to have a follow up inspection after I return with my primary inspection.

--David

Hi David,
I sent you an e-mail with a summary of the inspection. And about 100 pictures to help show the quality of the car. I hope it helps your car hunt. Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
David

this is why nsxprime rocks.

I have to totally agree with that last statement. xDeLiRiOuSx I cant thank you enough for such a thorough review and all the pics. I would highly recommend David to review any vehicle if you need a local look at a vehicle near him. "EXACTLY" the type of pics needed to make an informed decision.

Many thanks to him and all of the NSX PRIME community that helps out.

dc

You're very welcome David Culver! I'm glad I was able to help. Hope you find your next NSX soon!

Although I offered to do this without any compensation, David still offered me a gift for my efforts. David Culver is a super nice guy!

--David

Back