• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Attn Arshad: Fall Cruise?

We (Brad & Sue) are in , (assuming we can find a sitter for the little ones again)

PS: Do we have to call this a "Fall Cruise"?
Couldn't we keep it summer.
Not ready to admit the end of a good thing.
:)

mikeynsx said:
im in, are the roads at this hilderbrand estate paved? as well as any winerys...

Yes, these places make $$$$ and it shows.......:eek:

My Wife and I are most definitely in ! So please reserve 2 for me !

Thanks Mikey for starting off with a time and meeting place. Winery is a great place for a little lunch break. Good idea Bram !

Let's keep the list going so the reservations are rather acuurate.

See you all on Sunday morning at Tim's QEW / Third Line in (Oakville ) 11:00 am Aug 27th

See the new thread about " Cruising the Falls "

Last edited:
I'm in as well (will be flying solo). This is definitely not a fall cruise. Maybe we should start a new thread with the details of the event at the top along with the signup sheet.

*sigh* can't make it. :(

Will be already on the road back to Ottawa by noontime Sunday.

Oyagi said:
*sigh* can't make it. :(

Will be already on the road back to Ottawa by noontime Sunday.

Perhaps I can invite everyone down to the Yacht Club Saturday evening/night for a drink (or dinner and drink) so Oyagi and anyone else who can't make the drive can get together?

Who's in?

Don't do on account of me. I've decided to make it a father-son bonding trip and will have my 5 yr old with me this weekend, so I might not be very good company.

If anything happens in the fall, I will definitely be in and alone!!!

:biggrin:

Oyagi said:
Don't do on account of me. I've decided to make it a father-son bonding trip and will have my 5 yr old with me this weekend, so I might not be very good company.

If anything happens in the fall, I will definitely be in and alone!!!

:biggrin:

Perhaps a pot-luck BBQ dinner is in order?

everyone can bring a guest!

Let me see if I can borrow a BBQ or two.

I have started a new thread - Saturday the 26th NSX Dinner!

Back