• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Attn: Enrique Thompson

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
I have tried several times to reply to your e-mail but keep getting an error that your mailbox is full.

The answer to your question is: Yes, please do!

Lud: There is no problem. I did get your email, I'm leaving my office right now to take the pics and send it to you right away. There is a problem with my wife yahoo email account that sends email alerts to all the people on her list and says, that the mailbox is full, according to yahoo they will fix the problem.

Enrique

Enrique, the car looks outrageous!!! Way to go.

I've got a price for the rear valance from our local dealer and it's not that bad at around $550.00. Am I correct in assuming that all I need to do is have it painted and installed as a direct replacement to the existing rear valance?

Mark, guys, thank you very much for all the nice compliments about my car.

Mark:Just remember that you still have a friend in Panama, eventhough we dont talk that much.

Craig:You need to buy the valance and that's it. Bolt on.

Enrique

That is one awesome car! I never liked the fixed headlight on the NSX (except on the JGTC Race NSXs), but this one is a definite exception! I love it!

[This message has been edited by RyRy210 (edited 17 April 2002).]

I agree; best look on a 2002 and it transforms it to a much more aggressive look ....... make sure you patent/trademark/copyright the package so you don't see it mass produced .........
biggrin.gif

Cheers, and thumbs up.

Back