• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Audio/Stereo guy in Toronto

Hi guys, i need an audio/stereo guy/shop to do my install , i have all the parts. Anyone know of a shop that has nsx experience?

thanks

Quy

Stereo 1 in Woodbridge.
Cosimo is the tech to see, he hasnt worked on my NSX yet, however he did ALOT of work in my previous car.
I have a Pioneer dd DVD Nav. unit waiting for him tho :tongue:

Check them out
Marc

Forget that - take the car to "our" Derek - not only does his work rock but you know he's going to make sure you're going to be happy!

thx for all the fast replies guys

Stu- i did get Dereks number off Bram i called but no one picked up i left a message and no one returned a call so again i called once more today after no response i really wanted him to do it too i did met him at the renewal party, maybe they are packed i'll just have to look elsewhere for the time being.

thanks again guys

Derek travels a lot and may be out of the country - PM him and he'll get back to you - definately worth the wait!

I've PM'd you his info

Thanks for the support everyone. I have been in contact with Quy via PM and I'm having my office manager at Point Zero contact him.

And yes, Point Zero is located in Waterloo.... :)

Cheers,
D...

Back