• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

August 4th - 11th -- Any meets / drives / track days -- Toronto area?

So we are making another pilgrimage up to the family's lake house up in Barrie, and I am considering making this a (2) car trip and finally bringing my NSX with me again (it has not been up there in about 6 or 7 years or more). But before going through the trouble, I wanted to see if anyone knew of any car meets, track days, or other drives and associated debauchery, that would be going on in and around Toronto. Any help will be appreciated. Worst case scenario, I will probably make my own 'meet' at several local pubs and the Beer Store. LOL! :biggrin:

So we are making another pilgrimage up to the family's lake house up in Barrie, and I am considering making this a (2) car trip and finally bringing my NSX with me again (it has not been up there in about 6 or 7 years or more). But before going through the trouble, I wanted to see if anyone knew of any car meets, track days, or other drives and associated debauchery, that would be going on in and around Toronto. Any help will be appreciated. Worst case scenario, I will probably make my own 'meet' at several local pubs and the Beer Store. LOL! :biggrin:

There's an exotic car meet every Thursday at La Paloma in Woodbridge just west of the 400 off Hwy 7 on the North side behind the Canadian Tire (series of shops behind CT). Owen (Joy2Drive) organizes a get together once every 3 weeks or so in the Richmond Hill for NSX owners (mostly current but some used-to-be owners too) so keep a look out for his posts in the Canadian forum. Hope to see you and the car out to one of em!

Hey Mitch. Too bad you are not here this weekend as we have a club cruise and BBQ in southern Ontario with about 18-20 cars which is perfect for your return. We also have a club karting event on aug 11 and you can find the detail on NSXCC sub section for sign up. Come out if you are still in town. Other than that, there is no plan to hold any club morning meet next long weekend but that doesn't mean we can't propose one. The La Paloma meet in hwy 7 Weston road meet every Thursday (730-930pm) seems to attract mostly F cars and Lambos, but a selection (5-6) of NSX owners can usually be found there. If you like to propose another day/time to gather outside of the above suggestions just put a post up and sure others will chime in.

Last edited:
Would anyone be available for a possible dinner meet or anything during this time? We are driving up on August 4th, and probably heading back on August 11th now from what I can tell.

I am up for a dinner and I think a few would be too.

Your best bet is start a new thread for sign up. Perhaps at the Mr. Greek on Windflower Gate, Woodbridge, which is the same plaza as the La Paloma ice cream. It's along the 400 so that would be easier for you. Make it a Thursday night (say the Aug 9 for 630), and line up the cars. After dinner all Lambos, Astons, F-cars, Ford GTs would show up for a 2+ hrs social. I think you will have more hits on a dinner meet if you do it on a thursday night in that plaza.

Start a separate post for sign up though and make it an open event.

Last edited:

Your best bet is start a new thread for sign up. Perhaps at the Mr. Greek on Windflower Gate, Woodbridge, which is the same plaza as the La Paloma ice cream. It's along the 400 so that would be easier for you. Make it a Thursday night (say the Aug 9 for 630), and line up the cars. After dinner all Lambos, Astons, F-cars, Ford GTs would show up for a 2+ hrs social. I think you will have more hits on a dinner meet if you do it on a thursday night in that plaza.

Wife's birthday is on the 9th so I most certainly will not be there... Not if I want to get back in the house :eek:

Done! Thanks for the help. Here is the link. Please let me know if I missed anything, should post anywhere else, or have any errors.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1610165#post1610165

Last edited:
Back