• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[AUS] Local NSX Club want to be in the Austin Newspaper?

Hello Austin NSX folks. I talked to Lisa from the Austin American Statesman about a review she is doing for the paper. She is looking for local car clubs to write about, so I wanted to post it here for you guys in case you are interested and want to come up with what she's looking for. I'm pasting what she sent me below, so if you want to give it a shot, then maybe the Austin board members should contact her and set something up! I'll be posting this on other boards so there may be some local competition for you guys!

Hi Frog!

I think your message board could potentially be featured. I am certainly open to other forms of car enthusiast gatherings. This is what we're looking for, so see how much you might be able to answer...

Calling all car clubs
We’re looking to feature Central Texas car clubs starting this month. If your group would like to participate, please send us the following:
• What is your club’s name? What’s it all about?
• When and where does your club usually meet? Any events coming up?
• Which of your club’s members has the most cars? How many?
• Who would be your club’s MVP of 2009? Rookie of 2009?
• What is the greatest moment in your club’s history?
• What is the biggest event your club holds or attends?
• Anything else about your club we should know?
E-mail answers and a photo to Lisa Ogle at [email protected]. We must have permission to run the photo in print and online. Please include information about the car (and any people) in the photo and to whom it should be credited.

If that doesn't work out, I can see about doing some other format for making note of your resource to our community.

Thanks,
Lisa Ogle
StatesmanCars editor

Back